Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven

This is a beautiful picture. I love it. Kudos to whoever made it. I DONT OWN THIS PHOTO. I JUST LIKE TO LOOK AT IT.

"Alright, let's go!" I pointed toward the town. As much I wanted to stop and smell the flowers, I wanted to see my family more.

We had reached the village. Hopefully, Takara and Chikako would be waiting for me there.

"Yagura?" I asked climbing down from his back. I no longer need to use him as a means of transportation.

"Yes?" He responded looking at me with his meticulous eyes.

"Your from the Mist aren't you? Your a ninja. That much I'm certain of." I held his gaze while he responded.

"Yes." He stopped for a brief second. "I am a Mist Ninja. And you? You appear to have some training."

"Well, I live in The Land of Water. The Northeast part of the peninsula." I avoided the question of my training I'm 100% sure he took notice, but as Ninja we are much more careful.

I wonder how my family is doing. My friends. My home. My village. My country. Do they miss me that much? Hinata... I hope father isn't treating her bad. Neji... he was always sweet to me, even leaving me a picture of my family upon my departure. I wonder about Sasuke. We used to be really close up until... I suddenly realized how few friends I actually had. Unless they were within the noble clans, I really didn't associate with them that much.

"If they are here, they would most likely be by the entrance, main square, or market." Yagura listed them off for me, but we could cross off entrance, as we just used it.

"I think, I'll try the main square. Thank you for all your help." I bowed slightly before continuing.

"Sorry, but I'm coming with ya." He put his hand on my head pushing me back slightly. "I can't just let a young kid wander alone."

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed and kept walking. Yagura sure was persistent. Once he made up his mind it wasn't going to change.

This village was very cultured. The food, the sights, the smells were all amazing. People on the sides of the street would play instruments which, even in the disarray of the sounds, they blended together to form osme beat you just couldn't help but follow along. With each hit of the drums my heart beat would synchronize as if it was a drum. These people seemed happy, but behind the happy exterior their might be a secret interior.

"It's a lovely Village." I smiled up at Yagura, which wasn't very high.

"Yes, out of all of the places in the Land of Water this is my favorite." He smiled back at me before continuing. "This Village is even more hidden from the rest of the world. The people here aren't really ninjas. I mean some can be, but they strong just don't typically hang here."

"Whys that?" Curious, I voiced my question.

"Wherever the strong linger, strife will follow." He suddenly took a much more solemn tone. Before grabbing my small, pale hand. "The crowd is getting much bigger. You wouldn't want to get lost again would you."

I flashed a grin. I was frantically turning my head left and right for any sign of them, but I, nor Yagura, could not see over the majority of people. Sighing with exasperation, I leaned against Yagura. He seemed just as irritated as I because of our height dilemma.

Before I could even say stop, I was hoisted upwards and into the roof of the building closest to us. I see! A higher vantage point. If they were here, I would most definitely see them from up here.

"What do the look like? I can help spot them." Yagura waited for my response. Should I say? Oh, if he really wanted to know he could just wait and follow us.

"Takara has bright red hair, while Chikako has white hair." I did hand motions to indicate length.

"Hard to miss." He smiled scanning the area much more intently. "Is that them?"

"Huh?" I perked up looking in the direction he was. Upon closer inspection, it was. It was them!

I almost took off down to them, but something had stopped me, well a someone. Not that he physically grabbed me or anything, but in the short time I spent with Yagura, I had grown attached. Slowly, I turned my gaze towards Yagura. He was kind enough to help me thus far, and I didn't want to take advantage of him anymore, not that I exactly had a choice in some of it.

"Farewell, I hope to see you again soon Yagura-nii." I gave him a tight hug.

I looked up at him and he seemed paralyzed with shock. However, he returned the hug and smiled at me. It seems he had grown to like me as well. Hopefully, I would be able to see him again. In this world, one could only hope.

"Take care of your self imouto." Yagura whispered softly as we left the embrace. "And keep my name a secret alright." With one look back, he waved at me as I took off towards Takara and Chikako

"Takara!!! Chikako!!!" I shouted cupping my hands around my mouth to amplify the sound. They swiftly turned around ad before I could even reach them they surrounded me.

"Thank Goodness your okay!!!" Takara squealed in relief while squeezing the air out of my lungs. However before my eyesight went completely black, Chikako stepped in.

"We were looking for ya, you know. We didn't know if you'd make it here or not. Which begs the question, how did you get here?" Despite Chikako's words, I could tell she was concerned about me.

"Oh, uh... A guy saved me and then he helped me look for you!" I said smiling, not willing to give his identity away.

"Well, how kind of him. If I should ever meet him, I'd like to thank him." Takara said as she finally put me down.

"Why did a random man help you out?" Chikako distastefully muttered. It took me a second to remember she doesn't really like boys or men.

"I guess some people in the world are just very kind." I gave one last look to where Yagura was. He was gone, but that's alright, one day I'll see you again.

White Shinigami (Naruto fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara