Charactors created by me

This is a list of characters I have made up to this point. With a short description underneath each one. Just to give you a little insight into their uses. The artwork above is not mine in anyway, it does not belong to me.

1. Himawari Hyuuga
The main character. She's quite outspoken and despite some of her impulsive actions she's very intelligent. She always plans her every move in battle. Hima can be quite shy and, due to her first master, will deny love. Hima holds her sisters very dear to her and won't hesitate on defending them. However, she is very easy to guilt trip, as well as trick.

2. Mai Nagase
She was Himawari's first opponent in the Chunin prelims. She's from the village hidden in the mist. Before her battle with Hima she was extremely easy to anger and hated everybody who wasn't from the mist. After the battle she came to respect Hima greatly and becomes good friends with her.

3. Chikako Fuinto
She is Hima's childhood friend. They both had the same master who taught them. Chikako was the one who made Hima stop training Hyuuga style and more relaxed. She hates Hima for being a Jinchuriki and another reason. No matter how many time Hima and her fought Chikako always won. Chikako is snarky, easily jealous, but she cares a lot for people that she may not even know easily. When Chikako first met Hima she thought Hima was a boy for her short hair and ragged appearance.

4. Takara Uzumaki
Himawari and Chikako's master. She is an expert in Fuinjutsu and Earth Style. She is the summoner of Owl gryphons before Himawari. Takara is kind, but in an evasive way. She is very inquisitive and not easily angered. Takara is the one who sealed Isobu in Himawari. When she Takara believes that women are superior to men and thought Hima that in a relationship make sure she is not put down.

5. Hani Nakamura
First Owl Gryphon summoner. Lived during the time when the Senju and Uchiha were at war. She was very strict in her life, believing that without rules there would be chaos. She was the grandmother of Moe.

6. Moe Nakamura
Second Owl Gryphon summoner and Master to Takara. She was the granddaughter of Hani Nakamura. Moe was extremely laid back and often teased her grandmother because of it.

7. Chirika
Owl gryphon chief. She is stubborn, loves trick, and hates most humans.

8. Haruka Hyuuga
Haruka is the caretaker of Himawari. When Himawari's mom died she was assigned to take care of Himawari. At first she was apprehensive doing so, but she didn't have a choice. Haruka came to greatly love Hima and would go to great lengths to ensure her safety. She is the surrogate mother of Himawari.