Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine

Two chapter in a day! Wow! And three in a week! I'm on a roll. I know I probably should have saved some for later... but... I read books. You want them as soon as possible right? So here ya go. This one is extra long too!

Somebody landed on my branch.

"Byakugan." I whispered trying to avoid detection

The on my branch... was Yagura?! And around the other trees were mist ninja. They looked ready to fight. They were surrounding two ninja wearing cloaks with red clouds, one a mist with a large sword, probably defector, and Itachi!? The man who killed the Uchiha and destroyed the old Sasuke. 'Oh dear'

I watched the Mizukage glance in my direction. His eyes widened a bit realizing I was there before going back to seriousness for the upcoming fight.

"Is that the Mizukage?" Itachi asked his teammate. Yagura is the Mizukage!? He looks so young. I'd never imagine that he was a Kage. That begs the question, why was he helping me that day?

"Do you remember my warning?" His colleague questioned. "Any way you look at him, he's a kid. He's the Jinchuriki of the Three tails, and they are the Mist's Shinobi Tracking Unit."

Yagura... is a Jinchurki? What's a Jinchuriki? And what's the Three Tails?

"I never expected you to reappear in the village, Juzo." Yagura said grabbing that black weapon with the flower on it. So Juzo is his name.

"I didn't want to come back either. I had no choice." Juzo complained.

A crash cam through the trees. It was Takara! She was out of breath as if she had ran here with all her might. Chikako wasn't with here, neither was Daichi, but if Takara was in a hurry then nobody could keep up with her.

"I'm here to help. These men killed a member of The Water Daimyo's family." Takara pulled out a kunai. I knew she wasn't her to fight in behalf of the Water Daimyo. She was her to grab me and leave, but this is the Mizukage she was talking to.

"Very well." He must have assumed Takara one of the guards. "I have a ton of things to say to you..." Yagura paused staring at the new combatant. "At the very least, I'm taking back the Executioner's Blade. Even if your partner is Itachi of the Sharingan."

"So I guess a surprise attack with your Genjutsu is meaningless." Juzo said to Itachi.

"So what do you want to do?" Itachi returned. Itachi was one of the kindest people I knew. I don't know what happened for him to become this...

"This one's a formation C."

"Formation C? Understood."

After that last sentence, the battle began. I huddled as far as I could into the hollow and clenched my eyes shut. I was curious about the fight, but as weak as I was, I knew there was nothing I could do about this. I was just going to have to trust that Yagura would be alright considering how strong Itachi was.

The sound of men falling reached my ears, and it implied that Itachi and Juuzoo were winning. I hope Takara was okay. Heat of, what I could only assume, a fireball jutsu could be felt in the air. Then... a different kind of chakra. This one felt off and strange, so I peaked out once more...