Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady

The picture above is what Maya looks like. I don't own this picture. Merry late Christmas! I am 15, yay! I meant to update on that day, but "Warfstache don't take no shit from anybody." (If you get that reference I love you) actually I was busy studying.

I don't know why I'm doing this. I should have jut not shown up. Any normal person wouldn't have, but I suppose I'm not normal. Instead of sleeping and lazing about I have to listen to these two girls bicker.

"Why did you bring that egg?" Sakura asked with narrowed eyes.

"I need to know when it hatches. I can't just leave it alone." I responded in a duh tone.

"We need to get you and Shikamaru together!" Ino yelled in a excited tone. "But how..."

"We should probably get them alone and Shikamaru could ask her out there." Sakura replied.

"I don't know if he would take the initiative."

"So should Hima-chan ask him out?"

"No she won't admit it."

"Oh what if we-"

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not here!!" I yelled irritated. "Besides I can't go to the festival because I don't have anything to wear."

They looked at me as if that was the weirdest thing they ever heard. 'How does a girl not have something to wear?' I bet they were thinking that.

"That's no good!" Sakura yelled. Sakura and Ino looked at each other and nodded. "We're going shopping!"

"Ehh!!!" I shouted in response. "There's no way I'm going shopping."

•-—-•

"How did I let them talk me into this..." I muttered under my breath.

Sakura and Ino were making me try on many kimonos, like one after another. However they couldn't agree on any for some inane reasons. Sakura liked pink or red one, conversely Ino liked purple ones. Me? I didn't really care. Those colors didn't suit me anyway.

If I had to choose one, I'd preferably like white, but I decided against it for obvious reasons.
1. It would stain easier
2. It's hard to find
3. It would look to much... Like a wedding gown

I had probably tried on around 40 or so Kimonos, but they just wouldn't "work." For many reasons. Either Ino or Sakura wouldn't like it, and In the occasion they did I didn't like it. Not to mention that some of those outfits mortified me.

"What color would you prefer?" Ino asked with an irritated voice. She was starting to realize that this may have been a mistake.

"Your asking me? I mean what I want?" I asked in a sarcastically surprised tone.  "Hm... How about this one. I've been eyeing it for a while."

"But it's black!" Sakura squawked. They had been avoiding the black ones as they didn't like the color.

It may have been black but I thought it was pretty. It had red floral patterns in the sleeves and edges. There was a golden sash around it which was fascinating. This is the one I was going to get.

"I suppose if you like it." They agreed. "But try it on first!"

"Alright. Wether or not you like it I'm still getting it." I conceded walking into the dressing room.