Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!

Himawari's pov.

So Sakura and I had settled our little... Dispute. That's all good and well, but Sakura had asked me to train with her so I wasn't going to leave.

I pulled the hood back on my face so nobody else would recognise me.

"There is Tazuna's house. We should hurry it is late enough as it is." Sakura shouted.

She burst through that door with a smile on her face. The door is okay thankfully.

In the room I see Kakashi, the Uchiha, and a lady.

"Oh, Sakura your back. You were out late." The copy nin Kakashi noted. I notice this little book he is reading. Icha Icharuka Paridise. PERVERT.

"Yeah, but I met this girl. She is a ninja investigating Gato, so she wanted to train and exchange information." Sakura lied for me.

Kakashi and Sasuke stare at me. They narrow their eyes a little bit, how nice. Note sarcasm.

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Himawari...," What last name uhh how about, "Fon." I hurriedly introduce my self bowing a little bit.

"Kakashi." He replies looking back into his book. I eye twitch a little bit.... That pervert.

"Sasuke Uchiha." He says expecting me to care. If I wasn't trying to be nice I would have said 'Really was I supposed to give a shit.'

"Oh hello dear, I'm Tsunami." The lady replied introducing herself. She seems nice, but you can never know.

"Hello. It is later than expected. May I return tomorrow?" I try to ask as nicely as possible.

"No it is much to late. The sun is already gone you should stay the night I insist." Tsunami insisted I do. I couldn't get any words in, so I guess I'm staying here.

After a while and a lot of glaring from Sasuke everybody finally starts to go to bed. I sleep next to Sakura. I notice the blonde kid wasn't here. Is he okay? They seem like they don't care. As these thoughts go through my mind I fall asleep.

Morning

"Tweet, tweet." Goes the annoying morning birds waking me up,

To the left of me I see Sakura sleeping. Should I wake her up? Nah... Tea sounds good right now.

I brush my hair into a high pony tail leaving some hairs by the side of my face. Then I put on one of my favorite outfits. Black ninja pants, black skin tight sleeveless shirt, white fish net shirt, a black mask covering my face, and a black hood that has a whole in the back for my pony tail. At least nobody will see my eyes.

I walk through the house into the kitchen. Tsunami, Tazuna, Kakashi and Sasuke are already up.

"Good morning. Thank you for letting me stay, but I really must get going" I say trying to get back to Sensei and Haku-nii.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast. We have plenty." She requests. I'm not really hungry though.... It is rude to refuse.

"I'm not very hungry and I don't want to impose on your hospitality." I reasoned. I just want tea, but I can make that so...

"It is no trouble what would you like." Tsunami asks me happily.

"Just tea is fine and I can pour that." I quickly say. "Thank you." I add bowing a little. That action causes her to chuckle.

I just sit down at the table staring into space. I do however notice Sasuke staring at me. Is my mask on! I frantically put my hands to my head. Oh, thank Kami it's on.

Suddenly I hear a long yawn. Sakura is up.

"Good morning everyone." Sakura yawns out. She is still tired.

Sakura sits down and Tsunami gives her a plate of food.

"Thank you." Sakura replies starting to eat.

Tea is so calming. I love it. I just take a long sip of it. Yum.

"Naruto is not here. He must have been out all night again." Tazuna questions.

"He has gone completely crazy. He is out climbing trees in the dark." Sakura complains. What so bad about the dark. It is pretty fun expect for spiders.... Scary. "He could be dead by now. You know from using up top much of his chakra." She continues. Is he really that stupid?

"Well I certainly hope he's okay. A child spending the night in the wood alone." Tsunami replies worried. He will be fine, I hope.

"There is nothing to worry about. Naruto is a goofy kid, but he is also a full fledged ninja. He can handle himself." Kakashi says obviously not worried.

"Sakura is right. Naruto is such a loser. He is probably laying out there dead somewhere." Sasuke stoically says.

Sasuke suddenly get up and walks toward the door. Is he going to look for him? I thought he was a loser.

"Sasuke?" Sakura asks confused. I can see why who leaves in the middle of eating.

"I'm going for a walk." He responded. No he is not he is going to look for Naruto. I laugh a little bit causing Kakashi to look at me.

"But we just started eating." Sakura mentioned trying to make him stay. He already ate how quick.

"That was fast." Sakura quips. It was indeed.

"Anyway Sakura would you like to go outside?" I ask her.

"Sure after I eat, but what about... You know?" She questions.

She probably wants me to reveal my identity to her sensei. Should I? Maybe he could help me... I don't know.

"Would it be wise." I whisper to her.

"Yeah..., at least I think so. It could help you return to Konoha." She replies thinking.

"Okay... I guess your right." I mutter. "Kakashi-San May I talk to you outside, In private?"

I start walking to the door with Kakashi close behind me. All of a sudden I feel my self being lifted up from the ground. Then I feel the wind rush beside me. We aren't near the house anymore. We are in the forest now. He puts me down onto the branch. I land on my but pressed against the tree trunk.

"Who are you? I felt your chakra near Zabuza." Kakashi questions with his kunai pointed toward me.

"Calm down... Calm down I was going to tell ya." I say shaking my hands back and forth.

He doesn't move his kunai. I'm kind of doubting wether or not I should reveal my identity...

I pull down my black mask showing my nose and mouth. He doesn't move, not like I expected him to anyway. Then I slowly lift off my hood.

"My name is really... Hyuuga. Himawari Hyuuga." I exclaim.

I see a look of surprise on his face as I say that. Obviously he knows who I am, and that I ran away. He starts to lower his Kunai, and I smile thankfully. Kakashi puts his hand out to help me up, which I gladly accept.

"Do you plan on return to Konoha? Yes or no I'm still going to have to bring you back." Kakashi informs me.

"No need. After I finish-" I'm still going to have to lie a bit. I can't abandon Zabuza, but I'm still going to Konoha. "My mission. What I wasn't lying ya know." Ironic I was lying.

"Fine. We still have our mission to do. Plus Sakura and I have to go look for Naruto." He says as I jump up and leave.

If I want to finish my mission with Zabuza I need to hide my Chakra better. Or was it when I said Byakugan? Could that have drawn his attention to me since it uses a lot of chakra. That doesn't matter it's time to prepare.

Sorry Sakura looks like we didn't get to train after all...