Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi

I'm posting two chapters this Christmas Eve, so be thankful. Later on there will be a late christmas party chapter. Deal with it. 1.

Kakashi-Sensei was in front of the door 301 obviously waiting for us. "Glad you made it Sakura. Now you will all able to qualify for the exam. Only groups of three, in this case four, are allowed to apply for and take the exam. That's the way it's always been."

"Except me. Even if Sakura hadn't come I would still have to take the exam." I said with a know it all tone making Sensei look at me before Sakura spoke.

"But Sensei, you said the decision was up to the individual." Sakura said.

"That's right, I did. I didn't tell you before because the others might have pressured you. At the same time, I didn't want you to feel obliged to participate because of any feelings you might have for Sasuke." He informed them. "I wanted you to come to the decision of your own free will."

"So you mean if I hadn't shown up with the others..." Sakura trailed off.

"It would have been the end of the line." Kakashi finished for her. "I wouldn't have been able to let them in, but that's not the point, your all here for the right reasons. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hima, I couldn't have asked for a better team I'm proud. Good luck." He finally finished moving out of the way of the door.

"You'll do fine Sakura, I know it." I encouraged.

"Guys wait." I stopped them from walking in. "Please keep my Hyuuga line a secret. It's going to be a surprise late, so don't worry about this." I say grabbing some goggles that hid my eyes from being seen. "I can see, but nobody can see my eyes, so nobody will get the idea I'm me."

"Okay, Hima-chan." Sakura agreed. "I'm sure Sasuke-kun agrees too and we'll make sure Naruto keeps his big mouth shut. Though those goggles don't flatter you."

"Thank you. Now let's go." I smiled marching in the room behind Naruto readjusting the orange colored goggles.

"W-what's this?" Naruto paled seeing how many people were in the room.

"Gee I guess we're not alone." Sakura paled next to Naruto.

"This is awesome guys! So many people to fight!" I enthusiastically put my hand in a fist ready to fight these losers.

"You were trained by Zabuza, so you have more experience with fighting." Sakura pouted with her head down. "Man I had no idea there'd be so much competition."

"Sasuke! Where have you been?" A girl voice yelled at us. Her name was... Well she is in the Yamanaka Clan... Oh it's Ino, now I remember. Anyway Ino jumped on Sasuke's back arms locked around his neck. "Boy you have no idea how much I was hoping you would show up here. I miss those brooding good looks of yours."

"Fangirls. They be crazy." I whispered to Sasuke making him smirk at me.

"HEY YOU PORKER BACK OFF HES MINE." Sakura yelled at Ino.

"Miss Forehead. They let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your big billboard brow, I see." Ino retorted making Sakura even more mad.

"Leave my forehead out of it!" Sakura demanded.

"Naaah!" Ino made a sound sticking her tongue out at her.

"Oh it's you guys, I knew this was going to be a drag, but I didn't know it was going to be this lame." A boy with pineapple hair complained.

"So all the three stooges are here?" Naruto joked walking over to Pineapple head.

"Well, well, what do you know. Looks like the whole gangs back together again." Kiba commented walking towards us with who I think is his team behind him.