Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift

Himawari's pov.

"I heard you came in contact with them, yet you did nothing Himawari!" Zabuza yelled.

"Sorry sensei I would have been no match for all of them, an as far as they know I'm just Himawari the girl investigating Gato." I reply shaking a bit.

"... Kakashi was weakened, wait never mind I want to be the one to take him down. Haku Himawari we leave in an hour get ready." Sensei commanded.

"Hima-nee come with me." Haku demanded.

"Why?" I asked with a high voice.

I wonder what he needs me for? Of course he didn't respond he doesn't talk very much after all. His room? He starts pulling something out from under his bed.

"I got you these... I never knew when your birthday was so I thought I would get you these seeing as you are leaving soon. Aren't you?" Haku answered with a knowing smile.

"H-how did you know. I-" I started saying before I got interrupted.

"I know your my sister after all, and here the gifts I got for you."

He pulled out three packages. The first contained a piece of cloth? No, a white scarf. (Like the one Fubuki Shirou had.)

The second had some ice senbon, oh hair senbon cool, wouldn't it melt?

The third a sword in it. The sword had a dark blue sheath, black edges, with snowflake engraving and a Hyuuga fireball, and the kanji for snow and flower. I noticed it had my name engraved the edge of the handle. There was a white and black strap on it that was made to go across the back. The sword itself was elegant white and long, about as tall as I am. I'm like 5 feet 2 in now it's like 5 feet. The straps on the handle were also black, ninja colored.

"Haku... this must have cost a fortune... I can except this." I insisted awestruck by the beautiful items.

"I got them for you seeing as I won't be seeing you for a long time. Their yours. Oh and the ice senbon won't ever melt." Haku said in his sweet voice. "Here let me help."

Haku took the ice senbon in his hands and put them into my high pony tail x-style. Then he took the scarf and wrapped it around my neck one end in the front and the other on my back. Finally he grabbed the sword and slung in an my back clipping it together with my cherry blossom pendant.

"T-thank you Haku. Their b-beautiful I can never thank you enough I will treasure them forever." I stutter with tears in my eyes.

"You really do look better in brighter colors than regular black." Haku compliments. "Anyway let's get going."

I decide to put on ninja pants, a white shinigami top, and a white cat mask with a red circle on the side that has a red x over it. I wear all the other things Haku got me. They say black is slimming and white makes you look fat, but I can pull off both.

"HAKU! HIMA! Let's head out!" Zabuza demanded.

We start heading out to the bridge to kill Tazuna and the bridge workers. Of course I won't actually kill any of them I just knock them out or scratch them. I of course changed my chakra so Kakashi wouldn't know it was me.

"Your outfit does suit you. Your nickname is gonna be the White Shinigami." Haku laughed.

After a while, and watching Zabuza kill them, I sensed them coming.

"They're coming." I heard Kakashi warm to his students.

"It's been a while, Kakashi hasn't it? You've got the kids with you again. How interesting..... And the boy is trembling again, poor thing." Sensei taunts.

"Heh... I'm shaking with... Excitement!" Sasuke shouted.

"Go ahead... Sasuke." His sensei tells him.

The raven haired kid went and destroyed all of sensei's water clones. Making them puddles. So they have gotten better this past week...

"Looks like my clones weren't a match for you... You've grown into worthy rivals... Right Haku, Ri?" He said while we all came out of the mist.

He called me Ri... I ought to punch him in the face nobody calls me that, but I guess he had to call me something seeing as they already know my name.

"Indeed." Haku and I agree.

"Sensei who is the girl in white. She wasn't with Zabuza before." Sakura questioned her sensei. Of course he wouldn't know he won't sense my Chakra the same as before.

"No be careful Sakura." Kakashi responded to Sakura. Sakura is wearing the pendant. It's on a chain around her neck.

"This one is mine." Sasuke says referring to Haku-nii. "That was a nice little show you out on before..., but it won't work again!"

"Sasuke is so cool." Sakura exclaims her eyes filled with 'hearts'.

"He's impressive... I got him Ri-nee." Haku says to us mostly me.

Haku then appears in front of Sasuke with his senbon. They start having a kunai vs senbon fight. Haku is going to win, of course.

"Sakura! Protect Tazuna! Sasuke can handle him." Kakashi commands. Yeah. Right. Haku won't kill him... Unless he has to.

"I really don't want to kill you, but you won't leave quietly, won't you?" Haku-nii asks.

"Don't be an idiot." Sasuke retorts.

"That's what I thought, but you should just give up now. I've already layered the ground for two attacks."

"Two attacks...?" Sasuke mutters the questions.

"One there's water all around us, my chakra nature. Second, one of your hands is trapped with the move... So now all you have to do is defend." Haku says making hand signs with one hand. "Secret art of water: the thousand stinging needles of death." Haku shouted.

Needles began to fly at Sasuke. He doged focusing chakra into his feet he bounced up. He threw many Kunai at Haku, but none of them hit him, of course. I was most surprised when he appeared behind Haku. I was about to yell, but I thought better of it. They could recognize my voice.

"You're not that fast. Now, I guess, your the one who has to defend yourself from my attacks." Sasuke said arrogantly. They started fighting more when Sasuke opened his mouth again. "You're fast. I'm faster!"

Haku--nii won't lose to and arrogant prick like him. I can't wait until he knocks him off his high horse.

"You had it coming... All the name calling nod underestimating. He may not look like much..., but Sasuke is the top rated rookie ninja in Konoha. Sakura is our sharpest mind... And Naruto he is our hyperactive knuckle head ninja." Their sensei informed.

Haku started making hand signs for THAT technique. Zabuza-sensei made a signal for me to guard the outside. I agreed reluctantly. It would mean I wouldn't get to fight...

"Secret Art Of Water: Ice Chrystal Magic Mirror Technique!" Haku yelled.

Ice mirrors surrounded the both of them and I quickly got in front of it. I could hear and so could the others Sasuke's groans of pain. Kakashi made a move to go help, but I quickly went in front of him.

"Your opponent isn't Haku-nii or me it's Sensei." I whispered eerily. I made sure not to use my normal voice.

Sensei and Kakashi started talking about to fight so I stopped paying attention to them.

"Mr. Tazuna I will have to leave you for a bit..." The pinkette Sakura told Tazuna.

Sakura tried to throw a kunai at the mirrors, but I quickly caught it.

"If you want to get through here then beat me. You can choose to guard him though killing you isn't my job at the current moment." I whispered again.

"T-that p-pendant on t-that sash... Where did you g-get it..."Sakura stuttered clutching hers.

OH CRAP! The pendant I forgot to take it off...

"I found it... Or took it. The pretty thing keeps my sword up." I replied eerily.