Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.

Himawari's pov.

Recap:
"It's not possible, but I wish I could have gone where you are."
"He told me that in his home it is always snowing."
"His spirit is as pure as fresh snow. You never know Zabuza, maybe you will join him there."

Himawari's pov.

Suddenly I fall backward. Landing on my back caused the kunai to go deeper.

"Aaah."I yelped in pain.

"Hima-chan! Kakashi-sensei you have to help her!" Sakura exclaims helping me up.

"No... I can stand on my o-" I start, but I end up falling.

"Oh yeah who are you!? Naruto yells pointing his finger at me. I can sense Sasuke was curious as well.

"Himawari Hyuuga. I used to be in your class. I'm Hinata's twin." I raps coughing up blood.

Naruto and Sasuke show surprised expressions. I used to be friends with the both if them. Sasuke because we were ac-

Naruto get ready to say something else, but Kakashi stops him. "Naruto she needs rest and medical attention, so give it a rest. I'm going to have to take the kunai out, so hold her steady."

The take off my katana, scarf and my top. Luckily I was wearing a training bra, but that didn't stop Naruto and Sasuke from turning away blushing. They lay me down back up to take it out.

"This is going to hurt." He informs me like I don't know.

Kakashi grabs it by the hilt, and swiftly takes it out.

"Aaaaah!" I scream in agony.

He just as fast leans me up, and wraps lot of bandages around me. My vision goes a little hazy, but I force myself to stay awake. I won't miss my comrades burial. They help me put my shirt back on. Sakura holds my Katana, scarf and the ice needles that held up my hair.

"So is that really it, Kakashi sensei? Is it really the Shinobi way to use and to be used?" Sakura asks him with a dull tone.

"All Shinobi are tools in the hands of destiny. There no point in trying to figure out if it's right or wrong. It just is." Kakashi explains.

"Well if that's what being a ninja is all about then something must be out of whack. Is that why we do all this training to end up like them?" Naruto questions.

"What's the reason for that?" Sasuke asks.

"Well that's really a question without an answer. And we as ninja have to deal with it everyday of our lives." Kakashi explains.

"Okay!" Naruto bursts out. "I've decided on something. I'm finding my own ninja way from now on. A way that's straight and true that has no regrets. From now on I follow the way of Naruto!"

His own way, huh? I don't think I could ever be like him. He is confident that he right, that's for sure. How would things have been different if I hadn't met Zabuza and Haku.

Flashback start

I kept running through the forest. I think I reached past The land of Fire's border. It was kind of easy to evade people because I had the Byakugan. I have been alone for a while since the incident.

I'm 10 now. I hadn't celebrated my birthday this year. 'I wonder if Hinata is okay' I think grasping my locket.

Wandering in the forest has made me sort of based in my animal instincts. I can see around me, so I can easily hunt. I had to learn to do that fast and cook it, though I had help learning.