~Chapter Fifty~

Time skip a few years

Life has been amazing recently, the past few years I had been touring with the boys and it really jump started my career. I was able to release a full album while touring and it got a couple millions streams. I've been touring with the boys ever since and after this tour, management is going to set me up with my very own tour.

Anna and Alex started dating the other year and are actually really cute, literal couple goals. It's really good to see her happy with someone and that person being there for her while I've been away so much.

Daniel and I are doing great, we've been together for almost 3 years and they are currently touring their second album. The 8 Letters tour was a huge success, and so is this one.

I had just finished my set on stage and Even was starting.

"Amazing as always" Daniel smiled, giving me a quick kiss.

"It honestly seems to get better every time I'm out there. I'm never going to get sick of it" I said, handing over my microphone and in-ears to the sound guys.

"This is why I love my job," he said. "You get to travel the world, meet new people all while doing what you love. I'm extremely lucky because I get to do it with the love of my life right by my side"

I blushed slightly and gave him a small nudge. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I love you too," he smiled, giving me another kiss.

"Right, well I have half an hour to have a quick shower and then I'll be back to see you guys perform" I said and walked over to the tour bus.

After my shower I put on some tracksuit pants, a crop top and some ugg boots then walked back inside over to the green room. I walked in and saw Eben talking to Jonah.

"How did it go?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Awesome" Eben smiled.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked, looking around and realising that he wasn't in the green room.

"He's probably just getting ready to perform," Jonah shrugged.

"2 minutes boys, let's go" their manager said.

"Wish Daniel good luck for me" I smiled.

"Will do," Jack said as he walked past.

Eben sat down on the couch next to me and we talked until the boys went on stage. When the music started we walked over to the side of the stage to watch the performance. I could see all the smiles on their faces and how they were loving it up there. All of the people in this arena are here for them. I can't wait to experience that.

The boys had just finished singing 'Falling' when the music stopped and they signalled for the crowd to be quiet. This was a bit unusual because they would normally start singing their next song straight after.

"So, as most of you would know by now, I wrote that song about my beautiful girlfriend before we started dating. It was about how I was falling for her and it was really strong and I wasn't prepared" Daniel said to the audience, they all let out a small cheer. "Now, I have a special surprise for her tonight. Y/N, could you come on stage please?"

I was really shocked as to what was going on right now, but I walked out onto stage. Corbyn handed my his mic as I walked past.

"I literally look like a mess" I laughed.

"You look gorgeous" Daniel said and everyone in the audience awed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Y/N, you are the absolute love of my life. You're my soulmate, my best friend, the light guiding me through the tunnel. I'm so glad that we could work out everything between us all those years ago and get to where we are now. I'm so grateful that I have such a supportive sister who let me date her best friend" he looked over to the console towards the middle of the arena and you could see Anna standing there. What is she doing here?

He took a deep breath and continued. "Thank you for being here for me through everything. I got to see your dreams come true, and you got to witness mine. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and experience everything else in my life with you"

I had a huge smile on my face and I was tearing up a little bit.

"Now" Daniel said and turned towards the crowd. "Everyone who's in the stands, underneath your seat there is a piece of paper. When the boys give you the signal, I want you to lift them up. Can you do that for me?" they all cheered while nodding. "Y/N, I'm going to need you to close your eyes for me"

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"Just trust me ok? Close your eyes" he said softly.

I closed my eyes and I heard ruffling noises and people shuffling around.

"Wow" I heard Zach whisper to Jack.

"Ok, open your eyes" Daniel said.

I looked over at the audience, and there, spread across the whole arena were the words 'Will you marry me?'

I looked back at Daniel and saw he was on one knee holding a small box.

"Y/N, I love you so much, more than I ever thought I could love someone, which is why I am asking this. Y/N, will you marry me?"

Tears were streaming down my face and the arena fell dead silent, waiting for my answer. I slowly nodded and smiled. "Yes, of course I'll marry you"

"She said yes!" Jonah yelled into his mic and everyone cheered.

Daniel stood up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said and kissed me again.

I guess this is where my life is heading. I have the life that most people would dream of, the perfect best friend, dream job, amazing fiance. If you'd asked me a couple years ago where I thought I would be in the next few years, this would not have been my answer, but I am so glad that it turned out the way it has.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG AHHHH this is the end of 'Same Interest'. I literally fell in love with this story the more I was writing it and I'm so glad that you guys have loved it too. Thank you for showing me love and support throughout the whole novel and I can't wait to start the next one. Don't forget, if you want to read more stories that I've done, I do have an instagram page which is listed down below. Again, thank you for the love and support, I appreciate you all.

- Izzy :) 

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this