~Chapter Six~

Alex pulled into his driveway. "Thank you," I said and smiled.

"It's my pleasure"

"I need to go have a word with the loser brother next door, so I'll see you tomorrow" I said and got out of the car.

I stormed my way over to the Seavey's house and barged in. Keri was standing in the kitchen baking something.

"Smells amazing Keri, but where's Daniel?" I asked.

"You want to know where Daniel is? That's new" she laughed, checking whatever was in the oven. "He's upstairs in his room"

"Thanks Keri" I said and sprinted up the stairs. I opened his door and walked in, standing in front of him with my arms crossed.

"What's got you all fired up? Let me guess, it's your time of the month" he stated.

"What? No! What was that, out on the street?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

I let out a small laugh, "you know exactly what I'm talking about. Why didn't you just drive home peacefully, did you have to make a scene? Especially with your new neighbour"

"Geez Y/N chill, it was just all fun and games"

"Oh no." I heard Anna from the other room.

"You did not just tell me to chill" I squealed.

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" he asked.

"You're in for it now" Anna laughed from the other room.

"You're going to get it," I said and jumped on the bed next to him. I grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back in one swift motion, then sat on his back so he couldn't move.

"What?" he asked, speechless.

"I attend self defence classes, and I have for years now. That's something you would know if you ever paid attention" I scoffed. "Now, say sorry"

"Not gonna happen" he said. i lifted up his hands from behind his back and started pushing them towards his head. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok, ok. I'm sorry"

"For?"

"Seriously?" he asked and I kept pushing. "For being a dick in the car"

"Thank you" I said and released my grip from him. He then shot up and flipped around, now he was on top of me.

"You're not so strong when you have no grip" he teased.

"Get off me Daniel, you know that I can hurt you"

"What are you going to do then, huh?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes and didn't look away. His face softened a little bit, and he didn't look away from my eyes. I then kneed him in the area where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and he rolled off of me and onto the floor.

"Told you" I said and shrugged my shoulders. I walked out of his room and into Anna's.

"Did he get what he deserved?" she asked.

I flopped down on her bed, "probably more, but you know, it's fun"

Anna laughed, "boys should really watch what they say. Some of them just suck" she stated.

"For your information, your brother sucks"

"Can't argue there," Anna agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this