~Chapter Forty Five~

Time skip a few months

The album release was a huge success, it topped chart that they didn't even think were possible. The boys are going on tour very shortly, just around the US first, before a world tour later in the year. I'm going to miss them all, but especially Daniel.

I'm glad that I said yes to him because it's been a dream ever since. He's treated me like an actual princess, all the dates, cute little presents he leaves here and there. We haven't said I love you yet, but I think that we both feel the same, just haven't said anything.

I was sitting in Anna's room waiting for Daniel to get back, he said he had some amazing news.

"Uhh" I groaned, flopping backwards on the bed. "What do you think the amazing news is?" I asked.

"You've asked me this about 5 times since you got here" Anna laughed.

"I know, I'm sorry, it's just that the anticipation if driving me crazy" I whined.

"I'm sure that you have nothing to worry about," Anna smiled. "I'm sure that something cool happened today and he just wants to share it with you"

"But what if it was something to do with management?" I asked. "Like maybe they said that we could announce our relationship!"

Anna sat upright and looked at me with a serious face. "Are you ready for that? Like, do you want everyone to know that you guys are dating?"

"I-I don't know" I stuttered. "I mean, pretty much everyone knows that we're dating but some people just think that we're hanging out because I'm your best friend"

"I mean, I don't know about management but Daniel literally wants to show the whole world that he's in love withy you" Anna said.

"Wait" I said and looked at her. "Daniel loves me?"

"Shit" she whispered. "He hasn't said anything yet has he?"

"No..." I shake my head. "Has he said something to you?"

"Just take it as a sisterly instinct" she said. "But he has said that he wants everyone to know that he's with such an amazing girl. Those words exactly"

I smiled a little bit. "I mean, if we're planning on having a future together, they're going to need to know eventually"

"Oooo" Anna teased. "You see a future? Ew, that's my brother"

"Well, if we have a future, I'll actually become your sister"

"Ok, that doesn't sound that bad" she smiled. "I just don't know what you see in him, he's gross and stupid"

"He's not gross," I said looking down. "He's adorable"

"Who's adorable?"

I looked up and saw Daniel standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame.

"The dog that I'm trying to convince mum to buy" Anna said.

"Right" Daniel laughed. "Anyway...Y/N, can I talk to you?"

"Mhm" I mumbled and stood up. I gave Anna an anxious look before walking out of the room, following Daniel into his. I had no idea what he's going to talk to me about, but I was absolutely terrified.

We walked into his room and I sat down on his bed. "So, what's up?" I asked.

He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. "So..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this