~Chapter Seven~

I heard a car honk from outside, so I grabbed my stuff and raced down the stairs. "Bye!" I yelled and walked out the door.

"Hurry up, let's go. I need coffee" Anna yelled at me from the other side of the road.

I sighed and crossed the street, heading over to Daniel's car.

"Hey Y/N" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw it was Alex. "Want a lift?"

"Not today thanks, it's mine and Anna's morning ritual to get coffee before school" I shrugged with a smile.

"Maybe after school?" he asked.

"Can't, it's shopping day"

Alex laughed. "Right, girl things"

"I hate to break this up, but I'm in need for some coffee, so please stop your flirting and Y/N get in the car" Anna said, winding her window down.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you at school Alex," I said and got in the car.

"Finally, took you forever" Anna said.

"Done with your conversation with mc douche" Daniel teased.

"Hey! He's not that bad, and Anna, we weren't flirting"

"Even if you weren't flirting, he definitely was," she said.

"Why else would he want to drive you to and from school?" Daniel asked.

"It's a nice thing to do," I replied.

"So are you calling me nice?" he asked, smirking at me through the mirror.

"You're forced to do this, there's nothing nice about it"

"Daniel's not wrong though Y/N, you only met him a few days ago. He's already asking to take you home" Anna added.

I sighed and leaned back on the seat. Alex met me 2 days ago, there's no way that he would already have feelings. He's just a guy that needs some new friends.

"How's your little guy?" I asked, giving him a smirk. Anna let out a laugh.

He looked at her with a glare and then at me through the mirror. We stayed in silence the rest of the trip to school.

We arrived at school and were at our lockers.

"What do we have first?" Anna asked.

"Um...english" I said and then shut my locker.

"Hey girls!" Abby said walking up to us.

"Hey Abs, you're chirpy this morning" I smiled.

"I'm just in a good mood. Bryce has been amazing recently and I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend" she said with a huge smile, leaning against the lockers. Anna and I gave her a small smile. "When are you guys going to accept him? He's really not that bad"

"We just haven't really gotten to know him very well, that's all. Maybe once we know him and know that he acts better than his reputation, then maybe our view on him will change" Anna shrugged.

"Well that leads me to something" Abby said, seeming excited. "Bryce and I are throwing a party at my place on the weekend, you guys need to be there!"

"I don't know Abby...parties aren't really my scene" Anna said, shutting her locker.

"I'll be there!" I exclaimed.

I'm a huge person for parties, they're honestly so much fun. Sometimes I end up becoming a bit carried away but hey, I'm just having fun.

Anna sighed. "If Y/N's going, I'll be there"

"YAY!" Abby squealed. "I'll give you all the details at lunch, see you girls then"

Abby turned around and walked down the hallway to Bryce and his friends.

"Are you really going to go to this party?" Anna asked. "Who am I kidding, you go to any party. Just promise me that this time you won't end up passed out on their floor. You can be passed out in my house on my bed"

"This is why I love you" I smiled.

Anna linked her arm with mine and we walked off to class laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this