~Chapter Twelve~

I woke up and my head was pounding, my body felt numb like nothing could move. I opened my eyes and immediately knew I was in Anna's room. How did I get here? I swear she wasn't the one that brought me back.

Suddenly nausea took over my whole body and I pulled the covers off me and stumbled to the bathroom which was luckily right next door. My body then crumpled to the floor when I reached the toilet and I started throwing up. I've been drunk before and had a hangover, but it's never been this bad. I've never felt like this before.

"Shit Y/N" someone says, then rushes into the bathroom pulling my hair back out of my face. "I leave you for one minute and that's when you decide to wake up and be sick"

It was only then that I realised it was Daniel. What is he doing here? Before I could say anything, I threw up again. He rubbed my back, in an effort to comfort me, which was actually working.

Once I was done, I reached up and tried to flush the toilet but my body didn't have anything in it anymore. Daniel then reached over and flushed it for me. I leaned back against the cold tiled wall and sighed, closing my eyes.

"You really need to be careful with what you drink, especially what you're given to drink by other people," he said, standing up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were drugged Y/N. It's happened to me before, I know the symptoms"

"I-I don't know how that happened" I stuttered.

"You probably drank someone else's drink, it happens sometimes. You were just unfortunate that that particular drink had something in it"

I groaned. Everything was hurting. My stomach, head, body, everything. I felt like complete crap. My body was numb, I couldn't move. It was all tingly.

"Come on, let's get you back in bed" he said, wrapping his arms around my body and picking me up.

Normally I would complain right now, but I was so tired and sore that I didn't care who was carrying me back to bed.

He laid me back down in Anna's bed and passed me a glass of water, some pain medication and placed a bucket next to the bed in case I was sick again.

"Where's Anna?" I asked, taking the medication.

"She's on her way home now. She rang you when she couldn't find you, so I answered and told her I brought her home" Daniel replied. He then took the cup from my hand and placed it on the bedside table next to me, then proceeded to make his way over to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked, snuggling into the blankets more.

"I don't know..." he said quietly, staring me in the eyes. Even though he was a few meters away from me, I could still see his eyes. They were always pretty eyes, that's always something that I've been jealous of with the Seavey's.

"You didn't tell Anna that I was drugged did you?" I asked. "She'll kill me when she finds out, never let me go to a party again"

Daniel let out a small laugh. "You get drugged and you still want to go to more parties?"

"Well you said you got drugged, and look at you, you were just at that party" I smiled.

"True" he laughed. "Anna's pretty smart though, she'll figure it out"

"Yeah...I guess you're right" I shrugged.

We then heard the front door open and someone running up the stairs. In a matter of moments, Anna was standing at the door, taking her shoes off as quick as possible and then along with her purse, chucking them to the corner of her room.

"Is she ok? Has she thrown up yet? If so, how many times?" she asked Daniel.

"I'm right here Anna, I'm awake" I said with a smile.

"I'm not talking to you until you sleep," she stated.

"Fine" I sighed. "Thanks for looking after me Daniel..." I said and closed my eyes, snuggling into the blankets.

"You're welcome princess..." he whispered so no one would hear and walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this