~Chapter Eleven~

"Your car or mine?" I asked Anna while walking down the stairs. 

"Mine, because I know that I'll be the sober one that will bring you back" she sighed, grabbing her keys. "Bye mum!" she yelled.

"Bye Keri," I said after her.

"Bye girls, have fun"

We got in the car and drove over to Abby's house. We played a bunch of different songs throughout the ride, singing our hearts out to every single one.

There were already heaps of people when we arrived. Anna parked her car on the street and we walked in.

It reeked of weed and alcohol, but you get used to it after a while.

"Y/N, ANNA!" Abby yelled, making her way through the crowd to get to us, stopping at the bar to grab a drink. "You're favourite," she said, handing me the cup.

"Sweet thanks" I said. Abby always seems to know what drink I'm in the mood for, most of the time it's the same but it can change. Depends what kind of mood I'm in.

"Is your brother coming?" Abby asked Anna.

"Sadly" she sighed. "His friends are coming too"

"Great! The more the merrier" Abby smiled and then walked off. As soon as she was gone, the boys walked through the door.

Daniel made eye contact with me and his eyes skimmed my body from head to toe and then back up. He gave me a wink. Shivers went down my spine.

"Did my brother just check you out?" Anna asked, laughing.

"I have no idea, but I feel really weird about it. Gross" I fake gagged.

"When the day comes that you guys start dating, I'll be here with a big smile waiting to say I told you so" she grinned.

"Not going to happen Anna"

"Fine" she sighed. "Hopefully something happens with Alex tonight"

"Yeah, I don't know about that," I laughed.

The party was in full swing, I was a bit tipsy, but not at the total stage of collapsing just yet. I still had my awareness and knew what was going on.

I was on the dance floor with Anna, who was still sober. She's not a huge drinker at parties, but when it's just us two, she can go hard.

"2 o'clock" she said and I turned. Alex was walking over to us.

"HeyYyYyYy Y/N" he slurred. He reeked of alcohol. Like really bad. He was drunk, like really drunk.

"What can I do for you Alex?" I asked, Anna looking at us with a questioning look.

"Go oN a DaTe wIth MeEeEe" he slurred.

Anna let out a small laugh and smirked. I didn't know what to say, we're both drunk. I should probably make the right decision.

"You're really drunk Alex, try again sober" I said, patting his shoulder and making my way to the kitchen to get another drink. I turned around and saw that Anna was now dancing with Abby. I smiled and then picked up a drink.

"You should really try this," Ryan, one of Bryce's friends said, handing me a drink. "It's my personal favourite"

Ryan is a sweet guy, he can drink a lot though. "I think I'm good with what I've got"

"Come on, I worked really hard on it," he said with a small smile.

I sighed. "Fine" I said and took the cup from his hand taking a sip, it actually tasted pretty good. "Not bad"

He smirked. "It's better than normal, not sure what's different though. Anyway, have fun with the rest of the party"

I picked up my cup and made my way back over to the dance floor. I couldn't see Anna anymore but I didn't care, I was having a great time.

After a while everything started to go fuzzy, and my head was spinning. I've been drunk before, but this was different. My feet started to go tingly and numb, until I couldn't feel them anymore and I was on the floor. Everyone around me was all fuzzy and blurry, some of them even looked like they had a twin. I blinked a few times thinking that I was going crazy, but nothing changed what I was seeing. The rest of my body then gave out on me and I was completely lying on the floor.

Someone then walked over to me, I couldn't tell who it was because I couldn't see anything anymore. Everything was starting to go black.

"What am I going to do with you?" a familiar voice said, but I couldn't make out who it was. It was definitely a guy though.

He wrapped his hand under my body, lifting me up and carrying me bridal style. He took me throughout the house, out the front door and then into a car. My vision then gave out, everything went black and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this