~Chapter Forty Four~

"Um..."

I looked at Daniel and he looked a bit disappointed.

"OH MY GOD!" Anna yelled from upstairs. "SHE SAYS YES! SHE'S BEEN WANTING TO SAY YES FOR AGES NOW!"

Daniel smiled a little bit. "Is she serious? Or is she just joking with me?"

"WHEN DO I EVER LIE?" she asked.

"ALWAYS!" Daniel yelled back. "But what do you say? Yes?"

I nodded slowly. "Of course. I can't say no anymore, I give in"

"Wait, you're serious?" he asked, his face lighting up.

"Yes" I smiled. "I wouldn't lie about something like this"

"Oh my god, I can actually call you my girlfriend now" he said excitedly.

"Yes you can" I laughed.

"I can also do this whenever I want," he said.

Daniel slowly moved forward and connected his lips to mine. It was a long passionate kiss that could've turned into more, but the front door swung open and Christian walked in with Tyler behind him.

"Oh my god" Christian laughed. "Finally gained some balls"

"You go bro" Tyler said and patted Daniel on the back. They then walked upstairs and into their own rooms. Even though they don't really live here anymore, they still have their own rooms considering they grew up here and they're here all the time.

"I swear that anytime we get anywhere, we always seem to get interrupted" Daniel laughed, leaning his head on mine.

"You're not wrong there," I replied. "So, what now?" I asked, moving away from him a little bit.

"Well, I'm going to plan an amazing date," he smiled.

"Didn't we have an amazing date today? And look how that turned out"

"Yeah, but now that you're my girlfriend, I have to take you on another one" he said.

"Right" I smiled. "I guess I have that to look forward to then"

"And many more to come, because I promise, that this will not be the last" he said and gave me another kiss, but this time it was just a short and sweet one.

"IF YOU'VE STOPPED MAKING OUT WITH MY BROTHER, CAN YOU COME UPSTAIRS PLEASE! I HAVE A MOVIE I WANT TO WATCH!" Anna yelled again.

I laughed a little bit and looked at Daniel. "You heard her, I'll see you in the morning"

"Goodnight princess" Daniel said with a smile.

"Night Dani"

I walked upstairs and into Anna's room.

"So" she started. "I know I pretty much heard everything, but let's ignore that. Tell me everything"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this