~Chapter Thirty Three~

Daniel's POV

I put my hands on my face and sighed. What the hell did I just do?

I was expecting her to slap me, I was so ready for it too. I've never been slapped, so it would've been something new. She treated it so maturely, she kept all her anger in which is why it makes me so sad. It also makes me really sad that I hurt her so much, I tried avoiding eye contact with her because I could see the pain in her eyes, but every time I looked up, my eyes were drawn to hers. Y/N walked out the door and all the way back to her place.

Anna looked at me, shaking her head. She was absolutely furious with me. The one thing she asked me not to do, and I did it. "I'm not finished with you" she said and followed Y/N.

That just left me and Christian. He didn't look happy, he didn't look angry either, he looked...disappointed.

"Just let it out, say whatever you want to say" I mumbled.

"What happened Daniel? You were so happy. I've never seen you talk about a girl like you talked about Y/N. The pure happiness and excitement that was in your voice when you talked about her, or the spark in your eyes when someone mentioned her name or she looked at you. The last thing I was expecting, was to see you sucking off another girls face on the couch"

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"Daniel, you need to be honest with me. You're going to have to deal with Anna when she comes back, and I wish you luck because whatever she has to say, won't be good, that's her best friend. The least you can do is have a civil conversation with me first and get things straight so you have an idea what to say to her, if you even get the chance to talk" Christian said, taking a seat on the couch and folding his arms.

"That's the problem Christian, she's Anna's best friend. The one girl that I actually fall for and want a relationship with, she's my sister's best friend. Do you know how bad that seems? One wrong move and everything would be ruined" I stated.

"But you just ruined everything by doing that" Christian sighed. "I know you Daniel, I know that's not the real reason. Plus, Anna already told you that you could date her. Tell me the truth"

I looked up at him and let out a breath. "I was scared ok. I was scared of where things would go with her. I've never been the type of guy to be in a relationship, I've never had feelings for someone for this long, and it scares me. I wanted a relationship with her but I didn't know how to come about it. All of these questions went through my head. Would I be a good boyfriend? Does she actually like me? What about Anna? She says she's ok with it, but does she really mean it?"

Christian looked at me and nodded, showing that he understood but he stayed silent so that I could continue.

"There were many more questions but those were the main ones. I was scared for everything that could've happened. I thought that when we had that conversation a while ago in my room and she told me she wasn't certain on everything, it hurt. She told me to give her time and that's what I did. But seeing her talk to that douche who's our neighbour, I got a bit worried"

"That's no excuse for what you did Daniel" Christian said.

"I know, I know. I got so overwhelmed by everything that I needed a break. I was just going to try and write some more music but I got a message from Delilah asking if she could come over and I agreed. I wanted to get rid of my stress and anxiety. I know I went about it completely wrong and I've lost an amazing girl by it, but I regret it. Everything" A tear slid down my cheek and I completely lost it. "I've lost her Christian. I've lost an amazing girl" I sobbed.

Christian moved next to me and rubbed my back. "I am mad at you, I can't forgive you for what you did. I understand though, you just took the wrong approaches to it"

The front door then swung open and Anna barged through. She looked pissed. She walked over to me and lifted up her hand, moving it across my cheek. She slapped me. She actually slapped me.

"I can't believe you!" she yelled. "Y/N is a beautiful and amazing girl, and she gave you her heart! Do you know how hard it is for her to trust someone enough to gain feelings for them? Barely ever. Somehow, she ended up liking two guys at once and she chose you over the other. I thought it would be a great decision because you're such a caring and sweet guy, but I guess I was wrong. I'm disgusted by your actions today"

"I'm sorry Anna, I really am," I said.

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to," she said. "Y/N is over there, in her room crying. I had to drag her out of bed and into the shower and it's only been 5 minutes, imagine her in a day, a week, a month. You broke her Daniel and you need to fix it. I don't know how you're going to do it, but you need to do it somehow. I have never seen her like this and it absolutely kills me that I can't do anything to fix the pain that my own brother caused. I trusted you, I really did. I asked you to do one thing, and you go and do the exact opposite. Don't talk to me until you've come to your sense"

Anna turned around and walked back out the door, slamming it behind her. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and pulled my knees up to my chest, burying my head in them. What the hell did I just do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like thi