~Chapter Ten~

Your POV

It was Friday and everyone was anxious for the bell to go. There was 5 minutes left and we were all sitting around waiting. Everyone wanted to go home and start getting ready for Abby and Bryce's party tomorrow night.

Eventually the bell rang and everyone scattered out of the classroom and started heading home. I walked over to my locker and Anna was already at hers.

"Do we have to go to the party tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes Anna, you bought the cutest dress yesterday to wear, you can't let it go to waste" I said, shoving my books away.

"Will you at least do my makeup then?" she asked, shutting her locker door.

"I can do that," I nodded.

"Great!"

"Hey girls! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, party starts at 8" Abby said, walking up to us and hugging both Anna and I.

"We're excited. We've got new clothes and everything" I said, shutting my locker and putting my bag over my shoulder.

"She's going to do my makeup" Anna smiled.

"That's how you got her to come?" Abby laughed and I nodded. "Right, I've gotta go, Bryce is waiting for me. See you girlies tomorrow"

"Hey Y/N" Alex said running up to me. "Are you going to the party tomorrow"

"Yeah I am. I'm guessing you are too?" I asked.

"Yeah...I guess I'll see you then" he smiled.

"Yeah, bye Alex" I smiled, then Anna and I walked off to meet Daniel in the parking lot.

"He's so into you" Anna teased, nudging my arm.

"He's not" I defended.

"Well when he asks you out and you say yes, I'm going to say I told you so" she smirked and then got in the car. I rolled my eyes and followed.

Time skip

After about 10 minutes we arrived back at the Seavey's. Daniel didn't say anything that whole ride, which was kind fo weird because he always has something to say. I shrugged it off and walked inside with Anna, going straight to her bedroom.

"Face mask time" Anna squealed. "You need to look amazing for Alex tomorrow night"

"What's tomorrow night?" Daniel asked, walking past Anna's room.

"Abby and Bryce are throwing a party. Alex is going to be there and probably ask Y/N out" Anna grinned.

"The boys and I will be there," he said and walked off. Anna only nodded but I was really confused.

"Wait, why's he coming?" I asked.

"He goes to so many parties, it's just what the boys enjoy doing. It's something that separates them from the fame" she said and handed me a face mask.

"Oh okay. I'm just going to wash my face and then I'll be back" I said, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

I started walking towards the bathroom when Daniel walked into me, causing him to drop his phone. He had just walked up from the stairs and turned the corner, but he couldn't see anything because he was on his phone.

I lost my balance and almost fell, but his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up. He looked into my eyes and didn't say anything. I took a step back from him and cleared my throat.

"I know I'm attractive, but you really need to stop falling for me" he smirked.

"Yeah right, that'll never happen. You're not my type" I shrugged and headed towards the bathroom.

"I'm not your type?" he asked, walking behind me.

"Yeah, sorry. I don't date jerks" I said and shut the bathroom door.

Another point for Y/N, none for Daniel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this