~Chapter Thirty Six~

Daniel's POV

She looked absolutely amazing. I was standing in the door frame watching her from across the street. Yes, it sounds really creepy, but I couldn't help myself. I had to take some photos with Anna and then she left to go to Y/N's, so I stayed and watched from afar.

Y/N saw me, she didn't look pleased but she was quickly pulled away to take some more photos. I sighed thinking about how it should be me going with her tonight, and not that stupid douche Alex. I don't know what it is about him, but something feels off. There's some kind of feeling there that I've never felt before, jealousy maybe? Don't think so.

I watched her lift her royal blue dress up from the ground as she got into the car so that she didn't trip. The door shut behind her and the car drove away. I sighed and walked back inside.

"She looked so grown up, I remember when they moved into that house, she was so little" my mum said walking back inside.

"My sisters are so grown up" Tyler agreed.

"They looked amazing," Christian added.

They walked towards the lounge room and saw me sitting on the couch. "You need to get your act together" my mum said walking into the kitchen.

"Why are we going off at me now?" I asked.

"You were meant to be going with her tonight and she obviously still wanted you to go, she looked so miserable out there" Christian said, sitting down next to me. Tyler leaned on the back of the couch.

"What do you mean? She looked fine to me" I stated, even though I knew she didn't.

"She still likes you Daniel, it's really obvious. I get that you hurt her and it's going to take a lot for her to actually forgive you, but you've gotta start trying" Tyler said.

"I can't, she doesn't want to be around me" I mumbled, sliding down the couch so I was now slouching.

"She wasn't herself tonight. Anna's trying her best but it's not working. She's going with Alex to prom because he asked, she doesn't like him Daniel, don't think that" Christian said.

"But she used to!" I exclaimed. "Who says that she doesn't still like him and she's now over me and she's going to start dating him?"

"Daniel!" Christian yelled. "That girl is head over heels for you. She is just in so much pain right now that she can't bring herself to do anything about it"

"You need to find a way to talk to her, sort everything out one way or another. At least become friends again" Tyler said, moving away from the couch and into the kitchen where our mum was.

"What if you go to their prom?" mum said from the kitchen.

My head pricked up and we all turned our attention to her. "You want me to do what?"

"It's just an idea. There's no way that she'll turn you down for a dance in front of everyone at her school. Everyone knows and loves you there, so she'll want to be the one that you're with" she stated and goes back to cooking.

"That's actually not a bad idea," Christian said.

"I agree," Tyler added.

"What! Are you guys crazy? I can't just show up to her prom!" I exclaimed. "What if she actually turns me down?"

"Just say that you came with Anna, she'll go along with it. She wants her best friend back and I think you're the only way that's going to happen" Christian said with a smile.

"You've still got that tux in your wardrobe" mum said.

I sighed. "I guess I'm going to prom then..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say thank you guys for 20K views on this story, it's absolutely amazing! I love and appreciate every single one of you :)

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this