~Chapter Three~

My phone was going off like crazy. I rolled over and checked the time on my phone, it was 7:30am. Shit, school starts in 30 minutes and I'm not even dressed. I had a million messages from Anna telling me to get up, she's like an alarm clock. I then heard the front door open and someone walked up the stairs. Before I knew it Anna was charging at me full speed and jumped on the bed.

"Oh my god, are you serious" I laughed.

"I knew you wouldn't be up, come on, we've got school" she said, trying to drag me out of bed, but instead I just flopped onto the floor. She sighed. "Ok, we're going to make you look cute today, I think it's hot neighbours first day at school, so you need to look good"

"I completely forgot about that," I said.

"I can't believe that you tripped over in front of him" Anna laughed. "How do you even manage that?"

"I was wearing converses, you shouldn't have dragged me out of the house" I said.

"Well if I didn't, you wouldn't have met him until later. Plus, Alex is a cute name. Alex and Y/N, they go together perfectly"

"Shut up" I said, rolling my eyes.

"This is perfect" she said and threw some light blue ripped jeans, a white crop top and a black cardigan at me, "it's something cute and stylish, but it's nothing over the top. Nice and casual"

I grabbed the clothes, got up and walked into the bathroom, changing into them. Sometimes Anna can annoy the crap out of me but I love her to pieces, I don't know where I would be without her fashion sense.

"Converse?" I asked and she handed them to me.

"You look great," she smiled.

"Come on, let's go" I said. We walked down the stairs and out the door after saying goodbye to my parents. When we reached the front of my house, I was a bit confused when I saw Daniel's car parked in my driveway. "What is he doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, right. Don't hate me, but he's taking us to school" she said.

"What do you mean, he's taking us to school? You normally drive!"

"You remember the whole 'family bonding'  thing that my mum wants us to try?" she asked and I nodded. "Yeah well, this is one of her ways of getting us to do that. It was either he drops us off and picks us up from school, or he comes shopping with us"

I kind of understand why he picked this option, I think anyone would to be honest. It takes a good 20 minutes to get to school, so that means I'm going to be stuck in the car with him for 20 minutes. God, sometimes I hate life.

Anna got in the front seat and I got in the back and sat behind him so that I could talk to Anna easier. He looked at me through the mirror and I gave him a questioning look. "I don't want to be here either" I stated.

"Then don't. Get out of the car and walk" he said.

"I actually care about my education surprisingly, so please just take me to school" I said and pulled my phone out.

"Wow, Y/N actually cares about something? I'm shocked" he said while pulling out of the driveway.

"I care about more things in life than you do," I said coldly and kicked him in the back of the chair.

"Hey! More people love me" he looked at me through the mirror and winked.

"Does that matter? I don't need their love" I shrugged.

"They get my love"

I scoffed. "I don't need your love, no thank you"

I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. I can't believe that he's taking us every day. This is going to be a long term.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this