~Chapter Thirty Two~

"Y/N, let's go" Anna whispered, putting her hand on my shoulder. I just stood there staring at him, he hadn't even noticed that I was there yet. "Y/N" Anna said again.

"Just, give me a sec" I said. My eyes were tearing up as I was trying to fight back the tears.

"Hey guys, do you know what mums making for dinner?" someone asked, walking up behind us. I didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Christian. "Why are you guys standing in the doorway, just go insi-" he reached the door and saw what we were staring at. "Daniel!" he yelled.

Daniel instantly jumped and pulled away from the girl, she turned around and saw us. "Oh, hey guys, nice to meet you" she smiled innocently.

Daniel then turned around and saw everyone, his eyes locking with me. "Y/N..." he breathed out.

"What the hell are you doing dude!" Christian yelled, walking over to them.

"I-I thought you guys weren't going to be home until later..." he mumbled.

"Screw that, what the hell are you doing with her?" Anna questioned.

Daniel didn't say anything, he just looked down, then this girl decided to speak up. "My name is Delilah. Daniel and I met earlier and really hit it off, I'm pretty much his girlfriend now. Who are you guys?" she asked.

"We're his siblings" Anna said sternly. "And that beautiful heartbroken girl over there is Y/N"

"Why would his sister be heartbroken?" Delilah asked.

Christian and Anna folded their arms and looked at her sternly. She turned around and looked at Daniel and finally understood. "Oh...well, I'll call you later sweetie. Maybe next time we'll have another go" she smirked and got up to leave.

Delilah walked past me and gave me a small smile. She walked outside and then walked down the street to her car and drove away.

I was still standing at the door. I hadn't moved or spoken, I felt like I wasn't breathing. Tears are streaming down my face, but that's about it. I'm surprised that I haven't run away crying yet, I guess I'm stronger than I thought.

"What the hell Daniel!" Anna yelled.

"I'm not blind dude, you and Y/N obviously had something, and you throw it away by doing this? Unbelievable" Christian added.

"She's a beautiful girl, why the hell would you do that! You were going to prom together, you were going to be a couple! Why would you throw that away! I'm disgusted to be your sister right now" Anna yelled.

"ENOUGH!" I screamed. "I love you guys, but I don't need you fighting for me right now"

I finally felt my body unfreeze and I walked over to Daniel who was still sitting on the couch shirtless, with lipstick marks on his face.

"Y/N..." he said.

"Don't," I stated. "I don't know why you did what you just did, I don't think anything can really explain what you did. Most people in this situation want to know why, why you would do something like that, but I don't. I just want to you to know the pain that you've just caused me in a matter of minutes. I have never felt a pain as bad as this in my life. It felt like someone stabbed a knife in me, twisted it and reached into my heart squeezing it until it broke"

Tears were streaming down my face but I kept going. He deserves to know. Anna and Christian were watching, while Daniel sat there looking sorry for himself.

"I came over here to tell you that I liked you. I wanted to let you know that I had finally decided that I wanted to be with you, that my feelings were real and true. I still have these feelings, that's why it hurt so much when I opened that door. I guess that doesn't matter now. I guess that we weren't meant to be. Thank you for everything you did for me, even though we weren't dating. I hope that one day, you can make a girl feel even more special than you did me" I turned around and started walking back towards the door, before I did, I stopped and turned back around. "Oh, and don't worry, you don't need to come to prom with me anymore"

With that, I turned around and walked back to my place. I walked inside, up the stairs and into my room. I reached my bed and flopped on it, letting all my tears out. Anna wasn't that far behind me. She sat down on the bed next to me and let me cry into her lap. I guess some things aren't meant to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this