~Chapter Seventeen~

Daniel's POV

I woke up the next morning to a banging noise from the kitchen. I groaned and threw the covers off me, then got out of bed walking downstairs.

"Y/N! It's not that hard to cook something" Anna yelled while laughing.

I walked down the stairs and saw Y/N on the floor laughing. She was wearing short shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Her face was going bright red from laughter and she looked kind of cute, wait what? Snap out of it.

"Did you let her cook again?" I asked, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Sadly, yes" Anna said, then looked down at Y/N who was still laughing.

"What did she do this time?" I asked.

"She flipped the crepe and it flew up onto the ceiling and then when it fell back down it landed on my head"

"D-Daniel, she was s-so angry...the look on h-her face was pr-priceless" she breathed out in between her laughs.

"It's not funny," Anna defended, crossing her arms. I let out a small laugh, imagining the situation. "Shut it Daniel"

"Sorry" I put my hands up in defence. "But it's kind of funny"

Y/N then stood up from the ground breathing heavily. "I think I'm ok now. Sorry Anna" she said with a small giggle. She sat down at the counter while Anna took over the cooking, I decided to sit next to her.

She then pulled out her phone and started scrolling through instagram, liking a few posts that my fans have made for her. I was admiring her, looking at every detail of her. I was doing that the other night, but now it's different in the light. She then looked up at me and our eyes locked. She broke the silence first.

"This is a cool edit, you should like it" she said, showing me the edit someone made me on instagram.

"Uh, yeah sure. Just send it through"

"Maybe follow me first, so it doesn't get lost in your dms?" she laughed.

"Oh right,"

I followed her and she sent me the post.

"This is the longest you guys have been near each other without arguing. Maybe you guys should date" Y/N looked at me and then at Anna.

"Not gonna happen Anna" she said.

"Right, you have Alex now" she teased. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Oooo, who's Alex?" my mum asked while walking into the kitchen

"I've gotta go, the boys are going to be here in a few minutes and I need to get changed"

I left the kitchen as quickly as I could because I didn't want to sit there while they talked about the douche next door. Something about him just seems off. I don't know what it is, but there's something there.

After 10 minutes there was a knock on the door and I could hear all the boys voices.

"Hey Y/N" I heard Corbyn say.

"Hi loser" she responded.

"Daniel's upstairs," Anna said. I then heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards my room.

"Daniel, my man," Jack said, coming over to do our handshake.

"Corbyn's goal today is to get Y/N's number" Zach said, sitting on the chair in the corner of the room.

"You want to do what?" I asked, confused.

"She might not be into my yet, but if I can get her number, then that'll change a few things" Corbyn said, leaning against the wall.

"It's not going to happen" Jonah laughed.

"You'd have her number wouldn't you Daniel?" Corbyn asked.

"No"

"Really? Huh, I thought you would've" he shrugged. "Anyway, that's my goal for today. Once she falls for me it'll be easy"

"That might be a bit hard when she's got a thing with the douche next door" I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Douche? What's with that word?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, something seems off about him. Ever since he's been around here and then asked Y/N out, something about him doesn't sit right with me" I said.

"I know what it is," Jonah smirked. "You have feelings for the girl"

"No. No way" I stated.

"Of course you do, that's why you defended her the other day" Corbyn said.

"Yeah no, I don't have feelings for Y/N. Never have, never will"

"Whatever you say," Zach laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this