~Chapter Forty~

Time skip a month

It's been a month since prom and things are starting to look up.

Daniel and I have started talking again and he's working on gaining my trust again. It's slowly working, but it's going to take some time. I definitely feel a lot more comfortable around him, and my feelings for him have grown stronger again.

Alex finally gained some courage to ask Anna out on a date. We were skating and he told me that he used to have feelings for me but got over them after prom. He then started thinking of Anna in a different way and now they've gone on a date. I haven't seen her this excited about something in a long time, it's really nice to see her happy.

I did my final exam for school the other day, so I have no more school work. Graduation is next Tuesday and it's kind of scary, but I'm really excited. I've applied for some music collages but I haven't heard back yet. I should find out whether I got accepted or not in the next few days.

I was sitting in my room on my bed scrolling through instagram. Now that I've finished school and have nothing to study for, I don't really know what to do to pass my time. My door then swung open and Anna barged in.

"You should really learn how to knock," I laughed.

"I basically live here, no big deal" she shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you were going out with Alex"

"I am, but that's later. Right now, you need to get dressed into something cute and meet me out the front in the car"

"Why? What's going on?" I asked.

"You'll find out shortly," she answered. "Now, get dressed into this" she said, chucking a denim jacket, short black dress and converses at me.

"Ok..." I said, confused. Anna walked out of my room and I got changed.

I wasn't really sure what was going on, but when Anna tells me to do something, I just have to do it. So I got changed as quickly as I could, brushed my hair and walked over to her place and got in the car.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" I asked.

She shook her head no, turned the car on and started driving. "You'll find out very shortly. Do not ask me any questions throughout this car ride, we are going to sing and dance to the music. That's it"

"Gotcha" I said, laughing a bit.

We connected my phone to the car and played our favourite songs. The whole way to this mystery destination, we sang our hearts out to every single song that was played.

After about 20 minutes, we arrived at this field. It was surrounded by these beautiful flowers. I looked back at Anna confused about why we were here. She smirked and looked over in a certain direction. I looked where she was looking and saw Daniel standing there. At his feet was a blanket and a picnic basket.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, with a little laugh.

"Get out of the car and go over to him" Anna said, basically pushing me out of the car.

"Ok, ok" I said, opening the door. "Good luck with your date"

I got out of the car and walked over to Daniel with a smile. I reached him and he had a cute smile on his face.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"This Y/N, is my apology to you, and a way for us to get closer" he replied.

"Daniel...this is so cute" I smiled.

"So, will you go on this date with me?" he asked. "Or it doesn't have to be  a date, just two friends hanging out" he rambled.

"Daniel," I said, walking closer to him. "I would love to go on this date with you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this