~Chapter Forty Eight~

Your POV

"Are you ready for tonight?" Anna asked, walking into my room.

"I'm excited, but incredibly nervous," I said, folding clothes into my suitcase.

"You're going to do amazing, and I'll be cheering you on from the crowd" she smiled.

"Thank you, I really need someone out there to calm my nerves"

"Don't forget that you have your boyfriend backstage as well, he'll be there as soon as you come off. Plus, you have time to chill with him while Eben's on" she said, handing me a shirt.

"Yeah, that'll be good. I'm excited to be traveling with Daniel. I'm going to miss you though"

"I'll be here as soon as you get home. I might even come to some other shows, you never know" she shrugged.

"Right" I said, zipping up my suitcase. "I think that's everything"

There was a knock at my door and I turned and saw Daniel standing there. "Are you ready?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, let's go" He took my suitcase from my hands and took it downstairs to his car. "I'll see you tonight," I said to Anna, giving her a quick hug.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and followed Daniel down stairs to his car. I got in the car and Daniel drove us to the venue. The first show was here in LA and the bus is at the back of the venue, we leave for the next state tonight after the show.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm surprisingly ok, but I'm really nervous," I admitted. "I'm proud of these songs, I just didn't think anyone would hear them"

"You're really talented Y/N, I wish you saw that more" he said and rested his hand on my thigh.

"I just hope people like them, that's all I really want" I shrugged.

"I assure you they will," he said with a smile.

For the rest of the drive there, we played music and sang together, harmonising on almost every song.

Eventually we reached the venue and Daniel got out of the car, opening the boot and taking my suitcase into the bus. I got out of the car and followed him in.

"You'll be sleeping on this bunk with me, if that's ok" he said nervously. "There's also a spare bunk in case either of us needs our own space for a night"

"That sounds awesome" I smiled. 

Y"Y/N, we need you for sound check" a guy said, popping his head into the bus.

"I'll see you later," Daniel said, kissing me on the cheek.

I followed the guy to the stage where he handed me my in-ears and a mic. I walked out onto the stage and had a look at the thousands of empty seats sitting in front of me. This is amazing, I can't believe I'm going to be performing to a full arena tonight. My dreams really are coming true. I've got my dream job, an amazing best friend, and the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, that I love very much, he just doesn't know that yet. What else could I want in my life?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this