~Chapter Eighteen~

Your POV

The boys all went upstairs and it was just me, Anna and Keri again.

"You and Daniel would be cute" Keri says randomly while putting some dishes away.

I looked up at her and scoffed. "Yeah, right. That's something that will never happen"

"I bet something's going to happen" Anna shrugs.

"Daniel and I getting together, would be like putting pineapple on pizza, it just doesn't work" I stated.

"Well, some people think it does" Keri shrugged.

"The fans already ship you guys. When they noticed Daniel followed you this morning, they all freaked. Some even believe that you guys are dating" Anna smiled.

I groaned and put my head on the counter. This is why Anna can never find out about what happened in the studio the other night.

"He was giving you googly eyes when I was cooking. I bet you would've kissed if I wasn't there" she smirked.

"What! No!" I exclaimed, sitting up.

"Wait, what happened?" Keri asked intrigues.

"When Daniel came downstairs, he sat down next to Y/N at the counter and was staring at her. She looked at him and they just stared at each other for a while.

She saw that? Oh my god.

"Ooooo" Keri teased. "Forget Alex, you can become my daughter in law"

"Woah, woah, woah. That's thinking too far ahead" I defended.

"But you didn't deny it," Anna laughed.

"Oh my god" I groaned. "I'm going to head home, I have some stuff to do. I don't want to be here when Corbyn comes down asking for my number or something"

"Bye Y/N"

"Bye future daughter in law" Keri said, which caused her and Anna to laugh.

Anna's POV

Y/N left and it was just me and my mum.

"She likes him. It's just going to take a while to admit it" my mum said.

"But what about Alex? She wouldn't have gone on that date if she had feelings" I asked, sitting down at the bench.

She sighed. "Sweetie, sometimes there's obstacles in the way before you can reach the final destination. She may choose to see where things go with Alex, they can either work out really well or she'll realise that he's not for her"

She then went back to putting the dishes away. I love Y/N and Daniel, and they would probably be such a cute couple, but I can't help but worry. What if something happens and they don't work. Will I lose my best friend because she doesn't want to be near Daniel? I can't bear that. But I don't want to be the person who stands in the way of her happiness.

"Anna, you ok?" my mum asked, turning to face me.

"Just a bit worried about if something actually happens between them. What will happen to our friendship?" I asked.

"Y/N is such a sweet girl and she loves you. No boy could ever come in the way of that. She believes in friendship more than a relationship, that's always been her. Do you remember when she had plans with a guy but you rang because you were sick and she cancelled everything to be with you?"

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah I do. That was a very good day, despite me being sick"

She then came and sat down next to me. "Look, I think it'll be awhile before anything happens between Daniel and Y/N, it might not happen at all. If you're that worried about it, then spend as much time with her as possible. But just think of it this way" she paused. "She could be your future sister in law"

I looked at her and smiled. "We would actually be sisters then!"

"Exactly, so stop stressing. You have nothing to worry about. Plus, it'll probably take a while before either of them ever realises something. We just need to be there to support whatever decisions they make"

"Thanks mum" I smiled.

"No worries"

I got up out of my chair and walked up the stairs and was about to pass Daniel's room when I heard something.

"You have feelings for the girl" Jonah said.

"No. No way" Daniel stated.

What girl are they talking about?

"Of course you do, that's why you defended her the other day" Corbyn said.

Defended who? Oh my god, wait...

"Yeah no, I don't have feelings for Y/N. Never have, never will" Daniel said.

"Whatever you say," Zach laughed.

"No way!" I said, a bit too loud.

"Anna?" Daniel questioned. I quickly rushed past his room and into mine, shutting and locking it behind me. "Shit" I heard him say from his room.

"Don't worry about it bro, you said you have no feelings. There's nothing to worry about" Jonah said.

"Exactly" Daniel stated.

"Plus, when I get her number, you'll have nothing to worry about. Get ready to welcome me into the family" Corbyn said, causing the boys to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this