♡ doctor, doctor (17+)

60k+ reads special
while reorganizing this book a while back, i realized just how little kyoya one-shots there are compared to the other characters whoops–

this is an unfinished smut. i may be a ho, but i'm also an embarrassed and disgusted ho asdfsdff– if anyone wants to finish this for me, please dm me◟◉)

AND ALSO, this is the 60th chapter of this book LOL. anyways, enjoy!

⚠️ sex, straight up sex (if you are not 17+, i suggest you not read this) ⚠️

You didn't see it coming, but you kind of expected it to come.

Especially when you asked your genius, sexy boyfriend about the "female condom" sample you got from the student health center after you both took a free STI test, your dirty little mind wanted Kyoya to "demonstrate" how to use it. Of course, said genius, sexy boyfriend saw where your question was leading to, a smirk dancing on his lips as he tapped his cheek in thought.

"Hm, excellent question, Princess," Kyoya tittered. His smirk turned into a charming, innocent smile. "Go change into only a dress and I'll show you."

Heart hammering in your chest, you stuttered, "O-Only a dress?"

"Only a dress."

The hell? You did as he said though, going into your room and changing into one of your large, t-shirt dresses that reached your knees. In only your dress, with no panties and bra on, your nipples could be seen poking through the thin material. While it felt slightly uncomfortable as cool air brushed against your exposed womanhood, you actually felt more sexy like this.

Wait, this is going to be our first time, you realized, your wide eyes meeting your reflection's in your bedroom mirror. After steadily dating for two years, and Kyoya moving into your small apartment soon, the two of you agreed that you wanted to take your relationship to the next level.

"Kyoya and I are finally gonna fuckkkkkk," you bragged to Haruhi a month ago, to which the brunette gave you a deadpanned "Congratulations" in response.

While your horny ass wanted to bang right there and then on his bed when Kyoya agreed that he too would like to "make love to you", your more rational boyfriend said that you both needed to take STI tests so you guys know "to what degree of protection we will need" or whatever nerdy comment Kyoya said. Which you agreed, of course, because you didn't want either of your to get any STIs, but still: I just want my hot boyfriend to fuck me!

"Are you ready, (F/n)?" Kyoya called out, his voice from where he still stood in the kitchen carrying into your bedroom.

"Y-Yeah, I'm coming!" you answered. You gave yourself one last glance over in the mirror and smirked. Hopefully in more ways than one. Jeez, you're such a horn dog of a college girl, already feeling turned on in your skimpy attire.

When you came back into the kitchen, one of the dining chairs was pulled away from the table as Kyoya stood behind it, his arms resting on top of its back. Strangely enough, there was a long sheet of paper towels set on the chair. He scanned your figure from head to toe and nodded in approval. Your lustful excitement exponentially grew, yearning for more of your boyfriend's approval.

"Come sit," Kyoya instructed, "and I'll show you how to use a female condom."

You nodded and sat in the chair, sinking into its soft cushion and paper towels. After all, Kyoya was a rich motherfucker and bought only the best furniture for your apartment now that he's going to live here as well. Once you were seated, you noticed the items on the table next to you: the female condom sample, a male condom you also got from the health center, a bottle of lube, a box of latex gloves. . .and a metal chopstick?