♡ otp

There it is. . . Hands brushing each other as he takes the calculator away from her. Their bodies only one centimeter away from each other -- definately not a "friendly space" in between the two. Their faces were relatively close, too, her forehead lightly pressed against his temple as they looked over some paperwork. If only they could just. . .

"Oh, the agony!" one of the guests dramatically said as she fell backwards onto the couch with the back of her hand on her forehead.

Her friend shushed and glanced at warily at the couple. "Sh, Kumiko-chan! They might hear you!"

"Dwah. . . I just want to smush their faces together so they can kiss!"

"Kumiko-chan!"

A small giggle escaped from her lips as she gazed into two brownish-gray eyes. A mischievous gaze met her own. "You heard her, right?" she whispered to him.

He smirked. "She requested a kiss." He briefly looked at her lips before looking back at her (e/c) eyes.

Quickly, their lips brushed over each other's before going back to their work. Warm tingles were left on both their lips and in their hearts. They silently snickered when they heard a gasp from behind them.

"Did you see that?! Their lips just brushed each other's!"

"What?! You can't be serious!"

"I am, I am! I just saw them!"

"Hush, Kumiko!"

"Kwah. . .aren't they the cutest OTP ever?!"

"Kumiko!"

"You heard her, right?" she asked again.

He grasped her hand from under the table. "Of course we are the cutest OTP."

She intertwined her fingers with his. "You sure are cocky about that."

"Well. . ." He played with the simple silver band on her ring finger. "I am your cocky fiancé, then. . ."

"That's so cheesy," she giggled.

"Mm."

She glanced back at the two girls who were conversing lovey-dovey scenarios for the treasurer and the vice-president/"Cool Type" of the host club. "Should we tell them that their OTP is. . ."

A bonk made it's way to her head. "No, that will just ruin the fun. Plus, we're making a good profit on our 'Secret Affair' package."

"Hehe, and out comes the words from the Shadow King~"

"Why thank you, my Shadow Queen~"

— 🐇 —

"OTP: When you are in a relationship with a relationship."