♡ three more days

for @Clemy-Clue

⚠️ suicide, blood, dark themes ⚠️

It has been a week since (F/n)'s sudden disappearance. Some people think that the apathetic girl is on a trip to a distant country. Most think that she transferred to a different school.

But Honey knew better.

Three more days, Honey pondered; (Nickname)-chan is just grieving. . .right. . .? I mean, it's not like she's. . . He shook those dark thoughts away.

Mori, seeing his cousins distress, patted his head and assured him with a short sentence: "She will be back."

Three more days. . .

A lone girl with tangled (h/c) hair and very pale skin chuckled in her head. She can hear the laughter downstairs; another party was going on for her father's success.

Success? Success for what? Neglecting his only daughter? Bringing home a new mistress every month?

A sob hacked her body as she traced her bloody artwork on her arms. Oh Mother. . . I wish to see you soon. . .

~•~•~•~•~

Two more days. Honey cheerfully ate his cake without a care in the world. But his feelings said otherwise.

(Nickname)-chan. . .

He shouldn't be so worried about her, right. Her last words to him was, "I'll see you later." So he's going to see her later! After all, (F/n) promised that he will!

But. . . But. . .

Again, Mori patted his head in comfort. "You will see her later."

Two more days. . .

There the (h/c)-haired sat again, in her dark bedroom near the little shrine. She hummed lightly to herself.

It's so nice. . .being all alone in the dark. No one will bother you, and you will not bother them. It's better if it stays that way. . . For two more days. . .

She ignored the call for dinner outside her room. I'm not hungry, she thought as she ran a hand up and down her skinny stomach.

~•~•~•~•~

One more day.

Honey was crying. Sobbing, pounding his fist to the ground. Genuine wails came out of his mouth.

The Host Club was really concerned for him.

"Mori-senpai, why's Honey-senpai crying?" asked Haruhi. She wanted to comfort him, but she restrained herself after witnessing what happened during the time Honey couldn't eat sweets.

"He misses (F/n)."

Tamaki thought for a moment and, with a knowing look, he dramatically pointed at Mori. "Mori-senpai, as the president of the Host Club, I revoke you and Honey-senpai's membership until Honey-senpai talks to (F/n)-senpai and sorts things out between the two of them!"