♡ penguin cuddles

kaoru

"Kaoru~. . .Kaoru, Kaoru!"

He smiled softly as his girlfriend ran into his arms. Because they were in different classes, they're not able to see each other much during school hours. The couple only get to see each other when it's lunch or club activities, but even that is limited. So, for them to both get a free period on the same day was very rare and pure luck.

"(F/n)!" he laughed and nuzzled his face into her neck. "How's my little girlfriend?"

Kaoru can feel her pout on his shoulder. "Kaoru!" She slapped his arm weakly. "I'm not little!"

He ignored her protest and blew a light raspberry against the (s/t) skin exposed on her slim neck. "Mm-hm. . ."

(F/n) giggled at the ticklish sensation, then thought of an idea. "Oh, oh, I wanna try something!" she announced and pulled away from her boyfriend.

"What is it?" Kaoru asked.

The (h/c)-haired girl turned sideways and wrapped the arm closer to Kaoru around his waist. She then pulled him into a side-hug and rested half of her face on the opposite side of his heart.

"Okay, now put tuck your chin into the nape of my neck," (F/n) instructed.

The ginger did as he was told. Despite it being quite a weird position for the two of them. . . It felt nice. Kaoru laced his fingers together with her free ones and let the other arm go around her hips loosely.

The two stayed like this for a few minutes, basking in each other's warmth, love, and comfort.

"Um. . . What are we doing exactly, (F/n)?" Kaoru pipped up.

His girlfriend snuggled into his chest. "We're cuddling like penguins. . . A penguin cuddle!"

He smiled and kissed the top of her head for her adorable response. He then let his chin rest on (F/n)'s nape again. ". . . I like it. I like it a lot. We should do this more often in the future. . ."

"Mm-hm. . ."

And they stayed like that, in their penguin cuddle, until the had to let go when the bell rang.

— 🐇 —

"Love is as simple as letting someone taking you into their arms and providing you with warmth and comfort."