♡ foreign rush!

for @Clemy-Clue

foreign!parkour!reader
(Note: Reader can almost understand Japanese perfectly, but speaking it is her downfall.)

When she opened the door, a perky (h/c)-haired woman jumped on her -- in which she didn't prepare for.

"Haruhi!" the woman exclaimed in broken Japanese.

Haruhi sweat-dropped. "(F-F-F/n). Please get off me; you're too heavy."

You quickly scurried off her. "Sorry! Sorry!" you said as you rubbed the nape of your neck. "I'm ready for my lesson!" You made sure to also bow in respect, since that was tradition in Japan (Haruhi says).

The brunette bowed back with an awkward chuckle. "Alright, alright," she said. She left the door open and allowed you to access her humble abode, while reminding you to take off your shoes.

You did as she said, leaving your tennis shoes outside before going inside. A "Sorry for the intrusion," was rushed loudly in your Turkish accent, making it almost impossible to understand. You blushed furiously at how awful it sounded.

"Well, it sounds better than last week," your friend commented as she sat on her knees at the short-legged table. Books, pencils, and papers were arranged neatly on it.

You sat next to her, crisscross applesauce style, and picked up a book. The title was Fluent Turkish to Fluent Japanese in Three Days!

"Lies, all lies," you mumbled in your native tongue.

Getting a gist of what you said, Haruhi just sighed and hit your head with a fist.

"Owie!"

"You're suppose to speak only Japanese: that was my number one rule," Haruhi said. "Now, let's begin."

You groaned. "Yes, Haruhi. . ."

~•~•~•~•~

An hour straight of pounding Japanese in your head, and you were were crippling mentally. Haruhi decided that you deserved a break so, as of right now, the two of you were just chatting.

"Do you do photography, (F/n)?" Haruhi asked.

You thought about it, comprehending what she just said, then snickered. "Me?" -- you pointed at yourself -- "Photography? Nope!" you answered.

"But you said you came to Japan because of the scenery here," Haruhi recalled your conversation last week.

You nodded. "Not for that reason, though!"

A fist came down to your head. "In Japanese, (F/n), in Japanese."

"I-I-I. . .meant," you dramatically cried while rubbing where the brunette cross-dresser hit you, "Not for. . .that reason. . .?"

"Then why?"

Your mood sweetened."It's becau-" -- Haruhi raised her fist -- "It's b-because. . .Japan is perfect for me to do. . ." You tried to remember the Japanese word for it.

"Because. . ."

"I don't. . .know the Japanese word for it!"

Your teacher scratched the nape of her neck. "Hm."

You thought for a moment, then got a brilliant idea. Grabbing Haruhi's hand, you lifted her up and dragged her out of her apartment.

"(F/n), where-"

"I'll just show you!" you answered her unfinished question with a giddy smile.

The fist came down to your head again. "Japanese!"

"I-I-I'LL JUST S-SHOW YOU!!"

~•~•~•~•~

You held up a finger, as if to say "Wait here," before finally letting go of Haruhi's hand. Haruhi tilted her head and looked curiously at you, then at her apartment building, then back at her. Just what is this crazy (h/c)-haired Turkish woman planning?

"Watch!" you exclaimed with a wink. And with that, you jumped.

You landed on the metal railing of the fence that stretched across in front of the building and ran exceedingly fast on it.

"(F/n)!" Haruhi called, surprised. "W-What are you doing?!"

Ignoring her questions, when you got to the end of the fence, you grabbed the post that supported the electric line and swung your whole body forward. Haruhi gasped, thinking that you might fling off and fall on you face, but then sighed in relief when you let go of the post and landed gracefully on the railing of the apartment. She had a feeling that she's seen something like this from somewhere, but can't put a finger on it.

You ran across that railing, doing a lot of twirls and flips on it with ease, before doing two front flips off it and landing in front of your teacher.

The cross-dresser was amazed. "Wow. . . Isn't that called. . .'parkour. . .?'"

"Mm, mm," you hummed and bounced on the balls of your feet. "Japan has so, so, so much space for my parkour stunts!"

"That's cool," Haruhi praised. She frowned. "Wait. . ."

The fist came down your head for the millionth time.

"O-owie!" you cried out.

"Japanese, (F/n), Japanese!"

"I-I'm so- NOT THE F-F-FIST!"

— 🐇 —

"We were not born with wings, so we make our own to fly forth into new opportunities."