♡ eye candy

summer special

⚠️ warning: slight!innuendos ⚠️

(f/s) = favorite sport

Okie, yes, you love your boyfriend because of his personality and his care for you and all that other cliché romantic crap. But, come on, the first time you say him, you were attracted by his aesthetic face and body. You're a hormonal teenage girl, and if you see eye candy, you're going to want to have a piece of it. (Am I right, ladies?)

Especially when you scored a boyfriend like Takashi Morinozuka, the "Wild" Type of the Host Club and captain of Kendo Club.

So it's not surprising that you would be drooling all over him when he's out in the sun with his glorious upper half shown to the world. Plus, you don't have to worry about any other females also drooling over him since it's just you, Takashi, and the Host Club at your private beach.

"(F/n)-senpai, you're such a pervert," Haruhi commented in disgust from beside you. She can obviously see you eyeballing your boyfriend, who was currently bent over to dig up shellfish for Honey in front of you two.

You waved Haruhi off and beamed when Takashi had to stretch a bit from bending too much, showing those back muscles you love (along with his other muscles). "He's my boyfriend, Haru-chan; I'm allowed to check him out whenever I want to," you explained.

Rolling her eyes, Haruhi just returned back to her summer reading. The brunette needed to take as much alone time as she can before the twins and Tamaki come back from their trip to a hill nearby to annoy her again.

"(N/n)-chan!" Honey called as he ran to you with his pink floating around his waist.

"Honey!" you called back, which caught Takashi's attention.

The tall male watched as you interacted with his cousin, that ever-so carefree smile on your faces matching. His lips tilted in a small smile, but they then shaped into an "o" when you shed off your dress. You were wearing a simple (f/c) bikini with strings holding it up. As a member of the (F/s) Club, you were pretty fit yourself and maintained a (somewhat) healthy diet, which awarded you with a decently sexy body. (You are very proud of your body: you used to expect that you would someday get fat with all the binge eating you do.)

Takashi blushed when you met his eyes and gave him a wink, indicating that you caught him checking you out. And as you and Honey ran into the water, Takashi had to crouch down to calm down his burning face.

He couldn't help it: you were sexily cute in his eyes and was an eye candy as much as he is to you.

Haruhi looked up from her reading to see her senpai's flustered state, then at you and Honey in the water. She rolled her eyes again. "I guess most upperclassmen are perverts, huh?" she mumbled to herself, thinking about a certain Idiot King.

— 🔆 —

"As a hormonal teenage boy once said: 'Damn, dat girl
thick!'"

— 🔆 —

From the nearby hill. . .

"Boss, why are you sulking at that tree all of a sudden?"

"I've felt my daughter insulting me. . ."

"Haha, no surprise."

"YOU SHADY TWINS!"

Kyoya sighed as a now furious Tamaki chased after the twins, who were mockingly sticking their tongues out and pulling on their bottom eye lids.

"I'm surrounded by idiots. . ."