♡ love touch

(f/f) = favorite flavor

As you were about to take a bite of the delicious (f/f) cake Honey ordered just for you, you felt a sensation in the pocket of a purple oversized jacket that definately wasn't yours yet was wearing. Curious, you put the fork back on the plate and reached into the pocket to take your phone out. Two pairs of eyes followed your movements, curious as well as to who's trying to reach you.

From: Yoshi
To: (F/n) (L/n)
Subject: Pick Up

(F/n)-sama, you are to be picked early for a photo session. I await outside the gates of Ouran already. Do hurry, my mistress; you know how that sufferable photographer gets if you're late again.

You frowned and drew a hand down your cheek, completely forgetting that you do, indeed, have a photo shoot today. "I have to go," you informed your two companions as you texted a quick reply back to your butler.

The little 3rd-year immediately latched onto one of your arms when you stood up. "But (Fffffff/nnnnnn)! You just got here! And you weren't able to eat your (f/f) cake!"

"Mitsukuni, (F/n) has to go to a photo shoot today."

You turned towards your boyfriend with an angry pout. "Takashi, you knew about it?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

Mori just gave you a small smile and removed his cousin from your arm. Which made you blush furiously at his rare expression.

"Ah. . .okie," Honey said as he deflated in Mori's arms. "I'll save your cake for you to eat tomorrow, then. . ."

Taking Usa-chan from the couch, you held the bunny in front of his owner and blew a raspberry into his stomach, making Honey giggle at the silly sight.

"Don't worry, Mitsukuni! Just save my cake for us to eat together tomorrow morning, okay?" you assured Honey as you gave him back Usa-chan.

"Okie dokie, (F/n)!" Honey answered. He jumped out of Mori's hold and gave you a quick hug. "See you tomorrow!" And with that, he ran to Haruhi's table, where the brunette's guests grew starry-eyed at his adorableness and Haruhi just sheepishly smiles.

"Better hurry, (F/n), you don't want to be late."

You yelped in surprise when Mori took your hand in his and led you out of Music Room #3. Like the gentleman he was, he brought you all the way to the front gates of the academy just to keep you safe. The two of you walked in silence, the comfortable kind of silence, and it was as warm as the large hand that was clasped gently with yours.

"Your bag," Mori curtly said when you've reached the gates, where your ride and kind-hearted butler and driver waited. Your boyfriend slipped your school bag in your free hand, letting his own linger there before dropping to his side.

"And your jacket," you said when you realized you still had it hung around your shoulders. You were about to shove it off when his voice cut your action.

"Keep it. You can give it to me tomorrow."

(E/c) eyes locked with gray ones.

"I'll text you when I'm done."

He nodded.

Smiling, your freed your right hand from his. Then, you kissed the tips of your fingers and brought it up to draw a heart on his right cheek. Your fingers lingered there. "See you later, love."

Mori did the same, but with his left hand on your left cheek, and let his fingers also linger. "See you later." He let his rare small smile slip past his lips again.

Simultaneously, you both dropped your hands and walked opposite directions, him north towards the school and you south towards your ride. When you got into the vehicle, Yoshi was looking at you weirdly through the view mirror.

"Well that's a strange way to say good bye to your boyfriend."

You giggled and looked out the window, seeing the broad backside of your boyfriend getting smaller and smaller. You were kinda bummed that you weren't able to spend extra time with him today, but at least there's always tomorrow to make up for it.

"We call it a 'love touch.' And it's our way of saying 'See you next time.'"

— 🐇 —

"I hope that touch of mine lingers on your skin, bringing you so much warmth and joy, as yours does to mine."