♡ a drop in the ocean

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

You stared at the water dripping down the facet. Staring. . .just staring at it for what seemed like years. . .

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

A drop in the ocean,

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven

By now, the tears were dried on your face, your cheeks red, and your eyes puffy when you looked at yourself in the mirror. But you know that you weren't done crying yet.

He just smiled. Then, laughed and walked away. "I'll see you soon, (F/n)!"

You pathetically waved bye, chuckling lightly. "Man. . .that idiot. . . See you soon. . ."

Just. . .why. . .? Your hands tightened around the sink, crumpling the small note that was in one of them. I was supposed to see him soon! It really did hurt. . . Your head was swirling and your chest can't handle the heavy weight.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

As my train rolls down the east coast

I wonder how you keep warm

It's too late to cry

Too broken to move on

He just left you with a smile. A forced laugh. And a "I'll see you soon, (F/n)!"

That idiot, that selfish idiot!

"Rene. . .Rene!" you choked another sob. Pressing your forehead against the cool mirror, your tears ran down the glass and some directly into the sink. "You idiot. . .!"

And still I can't let you be

Most nights I hardly sleep

Don't seek what you don't need

From me

"(F/n), my dear, please come out," your mother called from outside the bathroom. She saw it coming, but it doesn't mean it would prepare her to see her daughter so heartbroken after.

"YOU IDIOT!!"

The mirror shattered and skin was pierced and blood was drawn.

"(F/N)!"

Drip.

Drip.

"Tamaki-sama, would you like any beverages or snacks?"

The blonde refused to glance at the flight attendant; his gaze remained on the white clouds the private jet passed by. He didn't want anyone to see his tears running down his face.

I'm sorry, (F/n). . .

It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most

Cause you are my heaven

Drip. . .

"(FFFF/NNNNN)!"

— 🐇 —

"Lying to you was hard but saying goodbye to you would be even harder."