♡ chatty little sister

hitachiin twins

inspiration:
a fond memory of mischief with an idiotic brother and an easily-annoyed sister in the family car

orange-haired!reader

Three orange-haired siblings waited.

The Hitachiin triplets, composing of two brothers and one sister: Hikaru, Kaoru, and (F/n).

"This day is going so slow," Hikaru complained, drawling out the "slow." He paused his video game just to loll his head back and sigh a big sigh.

"Or we're just going too fast," Kaoru suggested.

You ignored your brothers and kept on reading fanfiction on your tablet.

The club room was basked in silence again. Having an idea, Hikaru and Kaoru glanced at each other with smirks.

"Oh my gosh, (F/n), you're so loud!" Hikaru complained.

You perked up at your name. "Hm?" You looked at your brothers in question.

"Yeah, little sister," Kaoru agreed, "your loud talking is making my ears bleed!"

They had your full attention now. "Wha-"

"Oh see!" your brothers interrupted. "(F/n) talks too much!"

"And loudly, too!" Hikaru added.

They snickered when you huffed in annoyance. "Hika-nii, Kao-nii, I wasn't even-!"

"There she goes again!" Kaoru scoffed. "Chatting our ears off!"

Hm, then I won't talk then, you thought, let's see what they think now. And so, with arms and legs crossed, you puffed your cheeks so you didn't make a sound.

Not five minutes later. . .

"Ugh, little sister, stop talking already!"

"(F/n) is so loud and chatty!"

"I'M NOT TALKING AT ALL, HIKA-NII, KAO-NII!"

Your brothers laughed as you finally snapped. Realizing that it was one of their hooligans they do just to get you annoyed, you deflate back on the couch and go back to your fanfictions.

"Idiotic older brothers. . ." you mumbled as Hikaru and Kaoru continued to laugh.

— 🐇 —

"The goodness in a laugh is that it is the best medicine for a case of mundane."