the beginning of it all

august 2, 2017

hello, everyone! ^^

omg, i just found something interesting while i was browsing my older graphics for this graphics tag i was doing:

that is a graphic that i made two-three years ago, which was when i became an anime fanfiction writer. and, oh my gosh, that means this was around the time i just recently published this book.

look at those views!

look at that plain title!

look at that meh cover!

and lastly, look at that depressing profile theme!

"50HH" used to be the watermark that i used on my covers; it's suppose to be backwards for "HH0S," which is the abbreviation of my old username, HeavyHeartofScars. quite creative, i must say, but also a depressing username.

(fun fact: i actually had another username before my current "smallbunnychild." after being "HeavyHeartofScars," i was "PotatoPockyDorkChild," then was finally "smallbunnychild.")

so yeah, i'm so glad that i made a graphic on the beginning of Garden of Roses (for some reason :P). looking back at this now, i am so astonished at how much this book has grown, along with my personal journey with this book and having it finally be recognized by so many people.

just wow. . . i still dance in joy whenever i see that i have more than 10k reads on this book. . .because that's how much i appreciate all of your, my dear readers', support for Garden of Roses, whether you are a "silent reader", vote on all of the story parts, comment on all of the story parts, and etc. ^^

i may have wrote this so many times, but i'm going to say it again:

thank you, everyone, and i love you all!

let's see where this book will take us in the future, yeah? maybe, eventually, this book can reach 1m reads so we can all laugh at when this book used to be 10k reads. it may be a big dream, but if i as the author believe that that can happen, and you readers keep supporting Garden of Roses, then that dream can come true. . .

but for now, we can all just dream for that day to come. ^^

xoxo,
a