♡ questionable writing content

host club + (kind of) kyoya birthday special

Kyoya sat, laptop on his lap, on a plush couch of the Host Club's. He bared a stoic expression on his face as he was examining the content that was being presented to him on the laptop screen, as were two pairs of eyes stared worriedly at him.

One of the pairs of eyes — amethyst purple — strayed away from the Shadow King, and with a snap, beckoned the two orange-haired boys to him. They immediately stood at his side with a salute.

"Boss!" They awaited his dictum.

"Bring her to me."

~•~•~•~•~

"H-Hikaru, Kaoru, w-what's the big deal!" a voice sounded. "Y-You took me away from my precious ice cream cake that Honey-senpai gave me!"

Standing up, Haruhi noticed what — who, correction — her classmates were dragging by arms in and glared at her Tamaki. "Senpai!"

Tamaki looked seriously at the captured form of a petite girl with thick, brown hair and gray eyes in between the twins. White, fluffy bunny ears droop on her head. "A," he called.

A tick mark swept down onto the girl's forehead. "You Idiot King!" she yelled as she struggled to get out of Hikaru and Kaoru's hold. "I was eating cake wi-"

"Where's Kyoya's birthday present?" Tamaki asked.

A froze at this. She chuckled nervously. "Hehe. . .about that. . ."

"You don't have his present," Haruhi deadpanned. She sweat-dropped when the bunny girl just continued to chuckle.

"Huh, really?" the twins questioned as they let go of A.

Hikaru began, "What about that Ic-" He was cut off when two small hands covered his mouth.

"NOT DOING IT ANYMORE!" A frantically answered. "AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"

"You know I'm right here, yes?" Kyoya offhandedly commented, not taking his eyes off his laptop.

"Kyoya-kun!" Tamaki said as he flocked to his best friend. "Don't worry, I'm sure Ariana will ha-" He was slapped in the face by a familiar black notebook.

"Stop talking, Tamaki," Kyoya sighed.

"SO MEAN, MOMMY!" Tamaki cried. He ran to the brunette cross-dresser for comfort, only to body slam the ground as Haruhi stepped aside.

"You don't really like me as much, A," Kyoya stated to the bunny girl. A glint got caught in the lenses of his glasses. "You still like me more than that idiot, but not much to make a birthday present for me. You were only going to make one out of politeness. Am I right, A?"

A shiver went down A's spine at the Shadow King's stare. Takashi-senpai. . . Honey-senpai. . .please help me. . . "Y-Yes, Kyoya. . . I'm sorry. . ."

Kyoya waved off her apology. "No need to apologize. Besides," he smirked as he turned his laptop around for the bunny girl to see, "this interesting 'smut' of yours is a lovely-enough present already."

A's face became a flaming red when she saw the familiar orange-and-white screen of Wattpad on the laptop screen. It was open to a story part named "Kyoya Ootori | Game On" [1]. The twins on either side of her looked at the screen, too.

They wolf-whistled. "Wow, the innocent bunny taking a turn for such a dir-" They got punched in the faces.

"SH-SHUT UP!" A exclaimed. "IT WAS A REQUEST, GOSH DARN IT!"

Haruhi remained clueless as to what her friends were talking about while Tamaki flushed at the memory of reading that one-shot accidentally when A's phone was laying open on a table. He was just curious, he swore as he read it.

The brunette bunny girl slumped after she was down beating up the twins. Well, as long as Kyoya didn't read that then it sho-

"Oh, and that 'Ice Society AU' that your sister suggested?" Kyoya chuckled. "Great idea. It can even be a theme for the Host Club."

Luckily, the third-years came just in time to swoop A away from the shenanigans before she fainted. Flustered, stressed, and angry, the author thought to herself:

I really need to. . .make sure to hide the stuff I write away from these idiots. . .

— 🐰✨ —

"Never share something blackmail material to your friends."

[1] this is in reference to the smut book i deleted in 2017/2018 due to my siblings finding it. i did not bother to save the one-shots, so they are lost forever.