♡ literally family

host club & nekozawa + 100 votes & 3k reads special

(f/a/c) = favorite anime character (please let it not be one from OHSHC fyi)

When you opened your eyes, you felt. . .weird. Strange.

Something was wrong.

You tried to get up. . .but you couldn't. As if, all the strength you had disputed, leaving you to lie helplessly your bed.

And so, you tried to move your arms to help you get up.

. . . But your arms felt far too short and small to lift your weight up.

W-What is wrong with me?

You tried to move something in your body -- anything; but it seemed like. . .it seemed like. . . Your limbs were just as small as your arms?

Ugh! You couldn't think straight! Both questions and assumptions were running in your head all at once. You just need to just calm down and just look at the pretty view of you po- WAIT, WHERE IS (F/A/C)?!?

The poster of (f/a/c) that usually hung on your ceiling was gone. Okay, you definately cannot calm down now. You're definately not in your room; where the heck are you?!

Sensitivity pricked at your eyes. WHERE IS MY (F/A/C)?! was what you wanted to yell out. But no words would come out of your mouth. Great, so your body is weak and frail, you can't speak, and you lost your (f/a/c) poster. All you can do now is. . ."

"WWWWAAAAAHHHHH"

Yes, you cried. Wailed, sobbed like an infant baby.

"I'll get her!"

"No, Tamaki, I'll get her."

"But Mo-"

You felt yourself getting picked up by hands, but you couldn't care less since all you wanted was to know what's going on. As you rested against a warm chest, one of the hands that picked you up started to rub your head while the other supported your weight.

"Can I car-"

"No."

"But Mo-"

"I heard Haruhi needs help on her homework."

"I'M COMING, MY DAUGHTER!!"

Now that you really calmed down, your wails sobered and you were looking at the shoulder of a purple dress and the scene of what looks like to be a nursery.

You heard a sigh right in your ear. "Your father of an idot; how he managed to convince me to marry him is astounding."

Hold up, hold up, hold up. . . You knew that voice. . .and even though it sounds more feminine. . .

K-Kyoya-senpai?! you gasped in your head. And wait, did you just hear him mention about Haruhi earlier?!

Oh my gosh, you need to know what is going on. Now.

You tried to speak, but it turned out to be a gurgle. Ugh, just what is wrong with your body?

The hands pulled you back to face you with the owner of them and. . . How you wish you can actually gasp.

Kyoya Ootori, in all of his glory, is dressed like a woman. The Shadow King, the Shadow King, had on a simple purple dress. His face structure was much softer, his lips glossed with a light pink lipstick, and his black hair was long, curly, and done in a side ponytail. You wouldn't have recognized your senpai if it wasn't for his infamous wired glasses and daunting smirk.

Can I please take a picture? This can't be happening right now. . .

"It's reassuring to know that I've got two daughters who are nothing like their father," Kyoya(?) said; "You, dear (F/n), and Haruhi are going to both grow up to be powerful, independent women like your mother once was. Those twins, on the other hand. . ."

What is he talking about? Father? Daughters? Mother? Is Kyoya -- if this is even Kyoya! -- getting that family thing that Tamaki always talks about?! Wait, and Tamaki- I think I also heard his voice while I was crying. Why did I cry in the first place? It's not like I'm sensitive.

And indeed, even if you are very confused and lose(?) your (f/a/c) poster, you wouldn't just cry. You would. . .you would find evidence and come up with a answer with that evidence. Yeah -- yeah!

From the moment you woke up to now, you raked up evidence, pieced them together, and- Oh no.

No, no, no, no; now you really feel like crying again.

You reached your arms out towards Kyoya's face and saw that your hands were the sizes of bouncy balls and barely touching his (her?) face. That just proved your dreaded conclusion to be correct.

I'm. . . I'm a baby?! And a female Kyoya-senpai is my mom, my dad Tamaki, and Haruhi my sister?!

Kyoya scrunched his nose when he smelled a foul scent. Glancing at the now heavy diaper of the (h/c)-haired baby girl, he sighed and walked towards the diaper changing station.

"Maybe I should've let Tamaki take care of (F/n). . ."

To be continued.

— 🐇 —

"To be in a family, you have to have respect and be respected, trust and be trusted, and love and be loved."