♡ such a tease

male!reader

⚠️ innuendos ⚠️

"(B/N)-SENPAI, STOP IT!" Tamaki exclaimed as he waved his arms frantically with a bright red face. He tried to merge into the wall behind him in embarrassment, but to no avail.

The tall (h/c)-haired male in front of Tamaki -- too close for his comfort -- chuckled. "You're a loud one, Tamaki~" He pressed a hand right beside the blonde's head and narrowed his eyes. "You'll do great in bed, you know?"

Tamaki knew exactly what he meant. "No, NO!" he cried. "That is forbidden! We are bo-"

"Guys, yeah, yeah," (B/n) interrupted. "Not the first time I heard that, Blondie. 'God has not created two men to love each other!' and whatnot." He then smiled mischeviously and wrapped his arms around his the blonde. "So that means, if one of us were to be a woman. . ." -- he lightly blew into Tamaki's ear -- ". . .then you will make love to me? Huh, kouhai?"

He smirked when Tamaki shivered under his touch, his seductive stare, his cold breath.

"You're such a tease, senpai," his kouhai whimpered and tried to escape from his arms. "Let go!"

(B/n) hummed. "You're avoiding the question, kouhai." He unwrapped one arm to grab Tamaki's chin. The Idiot King looked so cute when he's flustered. "My, my, so innocent. . . You may be able to seduce women under your stare, but you get as red as those women when you are the one being seduced."

Purple eyes widened. "Th-That's not-" His breath caught in his throat when a thumb ghosted over his bottom lip.

The (h/c)-haired male looked intently at the soft, pale lips. "I bet you were never kissed by anyone either. . ." he muttered.

"Wha. . ." Tamaki tried to deny it over and over again; he did not want to be like those lesbians from St. Lobelia's. It is forbidden to have same-sex relationships in God's book! But when he's with his teasing and dashing senpai, the King found himself at lost. He was attracted to (B/n) (L/n). He wanted look into those daunting, dark (e/c) eyes a little more longer, to feel his rugged (h/c) hair between his fingers. . .to be pressed against his muscular body. . . And now, in this position with (B/n). . .

You're such a woman, Tamaki, his inner voice snickered. Might as well take the opportunity.

What. . .? No. . . I can't. . . the blonde argued as he leaned into his senpai, whose was surprised at his sudden change in demeanor. I shouldn't be. . . He wrapped his arms around (B/n)'s neck and closed his eyes. . . .doing this with Senpai. . .

Lips met each other in a frenzy, molding into each other, tasting each other. It was like a sudden reunion with a love they've lost for centuries. Arms wrapped tighter around bodies; teeth would clash against each other as lips parted. The physical contact of guilty love was strong and raw between the two males. They became each other's oxygen they couldn't live without.

(B/n)'s breath got caught in his throat when Tamaki's knee brushed over his clothed cock. Noticing this, the blonde pulled away and smirked. He ran his pink tongue over his wet lips, the taste of his senpai's chapstick still tingling.

"You're such a tease, kouhai," the (h/c)-haired male breathed. A smirk, too, danced on his on wet lips as he placed them back on top of his kouhai's.

"I've learned from the best," Tamaki chuckled before immersing into another passionate lip-lock with (B/n).

— 🐇 —

"We should be able to be with whom ever we want to be with, male or female, for love has no eyes."