♡ you're so cool!

Despite you being in your final year of high school, you still sleep with a doll. A cute, (f/c) rabbit doll to be exact. And with the reputation as the strong and powerful heiress of a prestigious karate dojo, you having a rabbit doll would bring shame to your family.

Okay, that may be an over exaggeration, but it would ruin your cool image you have worked hard to have.

But who would make the idiotic decision to bring that silly rabbit doll to school if they don't want anyone to see it? You, apparently.

You couldn't help it though, as you gripped the straps of your school shoulder bag tightly, your rabbit doll just squeezed in between your books inside. With a convincing stoic expression, you nodded towards schoolmates you know as you breezed through the school halls of Ouran to your class. All kinds of waging emotions were going through your head, the main one being fear.

Last night, you had a really terrible nightmare. Though you can't remember it when you woke up this morning, you were still shaken by the nightmare even after you finished your morning routine. So, you impulsively grabbed your rabbit doll as you exited your traditional Japanese home and into the limo — you always seek for comfort from your rabbit doll whenever you got scared. When you realized that you have taken your (adorably) stupid doll to school, you started to panic and stuffed the poor thing into your school bag before the driver got to your school. Heck no you are leaving your rabbit doll in the limo: you don't trust anyone with your precious rabbit doll. Not even your grandmother, who has given the doll to you when you were just a baby, can touch it without you starting a hissy fit.

Anyway, back to the present.

The school day was thankfully coming to an end, which left only karate club to survive now. You have somehow gone throughout the day without anyone seeing the perky, fluffy ears of your rabbit doll inside your bag whenever you needed to take out something. Thank God.

When you got to the empty clubroom, you pumped your fist up in victory while hugging your doll in the other. "Yes, we will make this through together!" you cheered, referring to you and your rabbit doll.

~•~•~•~•~

If only you haven't jinxed your luck.

You tugged on your hair in frustration after you have looked through your cubby in the clubroom one more time. "No, no, no!" you cried out. Tears started to pour out due to the frustration and fear.

You have lost your rabbit doll.

Right after club ended, you were the first to change out of your karate gear, making the excuse to your clubmates that you have an important karate class to teach right after. When in reality, you just want to go home to cuddle with your rabbit doll for making it through this troublesome day. And by the time you have settled inside your limo and open your school bag, you realized that your fluffy best friend was not in there.

Which, by instinct, made you run out of the moving limo to find your rabbit bunny.

Currently, you have already checked all over the clubroom, which is the only place your rabbit doll could possibly; that was the last place you saw it.

Unless. . .

You ran your hands down your face. Someone must've found it. With that thought, you dashed out of the clubroom to retrace the path from there to where your limo picked you up.