♡ rest

"Young master, you must get some rest. You still have school to attend to in a few hours. Few hours, young master!"

Not straying his eyes away from his paperwork, he only nodded curtly. "Yes, yes. I shall call it a day soon. Thank you for your concern, (F/n)."

He just needed to recalculate the budget for the Western theme the host club did two days since it was initially the blond president who decided to do it. Despite ranking second (surprisingly) in their class, right under Kyoya, that Idiot King may have miscalculated due to the fact he was doing it while daydreaming about a certain brunette cross-dresser at the same time. And after that, Kyoya has to also search for the costumes for their next theme, a Greek Gods theme, next week. And then when that's done, he will have to review for that quiz that was suppose to be a surprise quiz on Mon-

A hand gently took his pen away from him while another hand closed his laptop that was on his lap, completely taking his focus now on the maid in front of him.

"Young master, it is already 3 am in the morning. You cannot call it a day now since it already ended itself. Plus, it means that you will only have five hours of sleep before you go to school," you said sternly. "Keep up with this terrible habit, young master, and you will have dark circles under your eyes."

"(F/n), let me just-"

Kyoya was pulled up and thrown on the couch before he could finish his sentence. He was laying down and his head rested on none other than the (h/c)-haired female's lap. The hand that once took his pen now was on his head, smoothing his black tresses. He almost groaned at how gently your fingers weaved through his hair and how relaxing it was.

"It is very inappropriate for a maid such as myself to be touching my master like this, but you must rest, young master! You can continue to do your work and studies during your club hours since you don't get much guests-"

"How do you know about my club, (F/n)?" Kyoya asked groggily. It wasn't like the staff of his home to know about his personal affairs since they are only around to keep the Ootori mansion clean and to make money for their commoner families.

You only winked and held you free forefinger to your lips. "I am your personal maid and guard who must keep you safe while in your family's estate. It is one of my duties to know why young master comes home two hours after his classes are over everyday."

Your master chuckled. "That's my maid all right." He reached his hand to pat the top of your head. You were surprised and flustered that Kyoya was acting so uncharacteristically, but then remembered it must be because he's so tired.

"Rest, young master," was all you can reply with a kind smile.

"Mm."

When your master's eyes closed, you were about to remove his glasses when he suddenly grasped your hands. You blushed a bright red at the contact that was forbidden between master and servant.

"(F/n)?"

"Y-Yes young master?"

The corner of his lip tilted upwards. "When we're along, you're allowed to call me 'Kyoya.'"

And with that, he was able to sleep peacefully for the first time in weeks, leaving you to be confused and still flustered over his little request.

— 🐇 —

"The sooner I rest, the sooner I shall be able to see you again the next day."