♡ i'm right here

"India?"

"Yes, I will be in India with my mother tomorrow."

Honey looked at you with tearful eyes. "Tomorrow?! Why are you telling me this today?!"

"Because I was informed about this decision today," you said while playing with Usa-chan on your lap.

"Waaaahhhh, don't leave me, (Nickname)-chan!" your friend cried as he latched himself to your side.

"Mitsukuni!"

He only cried harder.

With a sigh, you freed yourself from the boy-Lolita's grasp, gave him back his pink bunny, and took a few steps away from him.

"(N-Nickname)-chan!"

"Mitsukuni," you called in a serious tone, "am I still here?"

Honey calmed down a bit and nodded, Usa-chan now snuggled in his arms.

You took more steps back to increase the distance between you and your friend. "Am I still here now?"

He nodded again, though confused as to what you're doing exactly.

You walked close to the big pink doors. Thinking that you were going to leave him, Honey was about to cry out to you -- only to be silenced by the hand you held up.

"Am I still here, Mitsukuni."

"Yes."

You smiled. "I'm not dead, nor am I dying, Mitsukuni, so stop sounding like I am. I'm still going to be here, in this world, tomorrow, the next day, in another country, India. . ." You placed your hands over your chest. "And here, in your heart. I'm right here. So no more tears, Mitsukuni."

Smiling too, Honey giggled. "Okie, (Nickname)-chan."

"Oh, and Mitsukuni?"

"Yes (Nickname)-chan?"

"I'm going to be in India for only two weeks for my mom's fashion show, not forever." And with that, you dashed out of the room with a mischievous giggle.

Purple lines can be seen on Honey's forehead as he sweatdropped. "(Nickname)-chan should've told me that in the first place. . . I wouldn't have cried in the first. . ."

A hand clasped on his shoulder, causing him to almost flip whoever touched him.

"Mitsukuni."

Oh, it was only Mori.

The stoic host glanced at the door before looking at his cousin.

"That's excepted from the mischievous (F/n) Hitachiin," Mori stated with a small smile.

— 🐇 —

"No matter how far I am, nor where I am, I'm always with you. Right there, in your heart."