♡ a girls' day out

summer special

As the two of you walked inside the shopping center, you were cracking puns while the brunette cross-dresser laughs heartily at them.

"You know, I don't think jokes about unemployed people are funny."

"Why?"

"Because they don't work."

Haruhi laughed for the millionth time. It was good to hear her weird yet precious laugh, especially since she doesn't laugh much at school. Apparently though, she thought that the pun was so funny that she had to pause to catch her breath and rest her elbow on your shoulder. You blankly just pat her back, not thinking that you're pun was that funny.

"Okay, there, there," you said. "That's enough puns for you."

Haruhi sighed calmly and straightened up. "Y-Yeah."

As the two of you started walking again, you couldn't help but squeal, "Haruhi, you look so cute in female clothes!"

"You said that already, (F/n)-senpai," Haruhi said, who was wearing a yellow sundress over beige capris jeans and many necklaces around her neck. On her feet were simple brown sandals. The brunette cross-dresser sure had a weird but cute sense of fashion.

It should be obvious by now, but you do know about Haruhi, the "Natural type" of the prestigious host club at Ouran High School, being a girl. Well, you have to since you are the real lady manager of the host club, and has been the manager ever since the club started a year ago.

You weren't with the host club when they barged into Haruhi's home, nor the time they bumped into her at the shopping center -- the same shopping center the two of you are currently in -- because of urgent family matters. For the first one, that is. As for your first time at the shopping center. . .

. . .let's just say you got lost like Kyoya. Yeah. . .

So this was the first time you're seeing Haruhi in female clothes. And it was your first time going to her apartment and meeting her father, who treated you as if you were his second daughter. It was a breather for you to experience a simple life just for a day and get away from your "luxurious" life.

You locked elbows with your kouhai and smiled. "So, where to first, Haru-chan?"

For the next hour, you and Haruhi went in many clothing stores, buying cute outfits for the two of you to wear for future outings, and just going around the shopping center. As you did this, you guys found some food stands that sold simple dishes that a "rich bastard" like you never had, such as taiyaki cakes and takoyaki. (Taiyaki is the first pic below, takoyaki is the second. I personally love takoyaki ^^) Those dishes were the best things you ever tasted in your rich life!

 I personally love takoyaki ^^) Those dishes were the best things you ever tasted in your rich life!

Now you and Haruhi are in the food court to rest your feet, sitting at a small table with your shopping bags resting at your feet

Now you and Haruhi are in the food court to rest your feet, sitting at a small table with your shopping bags resting at your feet. With your stomachs already full from taiyaki, takoyaki, and other foods, you guys just continued to chat.

"Ahhh, finally~" you sighed as you sat in an unladylike way and stretch your arms out. "A break from those idiots."

You were referring to the host club, obviously. Even though you love those dorks, you find it annoying that they are -- you can say -- possessive of you like how they are with Haruhi.

Haruhi gave you a close-eyed smile. "Yup~ It's so refreshing not having them practically breathing on ou-" She froze and looked at something behind you.

You froze, too, and also looked at what was behind you.

"Wait, is that. . .?"

Grabbing Haruhi with one hand and all your shopping bags in the other, you got out of your seat and dragged your kouhai in the opposite direction as fast as you can.

You glanced at Haruhi in fear. "Just keep walking and pray that he doesn't-"

"OH GIRLS!~" you heard a familiar, obnoxious voice call from behind you.

"RUN!"

"ALREADY RUNNING!"

Hand in hand, you and Haruhi spent the rest of your second visit at the shopping center running away from the Idiot King. Fun for the two of you -- not-so-fun for Tamaki, who came to the shopping center just to bump into you two.

What a desperate pervert.

— 🔆 —

"Women stick together — always."