14- letter?!

Beginne am Anfang

"Yaar I need to keep this letter in her bag which I wrote after much mehnat... iss liay nhe gaya main" I said slamming my hand on the table.

"Okay okay relax, she's coming back" Atif said looking over to the counter.

"Humph!" she said and slumped down in her seat and I smiled.

Waqas sensing the situation got up with Atif.

"You guys seat here, we are just going to this shop" he said pointing towards the shop which has all DVD's in it.

"Main bhe aya" Hussain said taking the last bite of his ice cream.

"Here take this" he then extended the cup towards kanza who snatched it and threw it back on him. Hussain ran off laughing and she also smiled.

After all of them went she kept quiet.

"Kia naraz ho gaey?" I asked turning my chair towards her cutting the silence but still she didn't reply.

"Array yaar it was really important, iss liay nhe gaya" I smiled poking her on the arm.

"Then why did you even come here, if you are so busy Mr sherhyaar" she said, and I smiled.

"Okay sorry, ainda nhe ho gaa" I said touching my earlobes, yet she didn't reply.

"Sorry na" I whined, and she finally smiled making my heart jumped in her cage.

"Apology accepted" she said, and I looked at hands which were clasped together sweating.

"Kanza can I say something?" I said and looked at me with the spoon in her mouth.

"Hmmm?" she replied still in the same position.

"Kanza wo main tum say... Kehna chahta hoon kay main... main..."

"Sir are you guys done can I take these" a waiter popped out of somewhere.
I looked at him frustrated.

Aik iss ki tu kami the, I thought running hand through my hair.

"Yeah you can" Kanza replied to the waiter.

"Yeah so Kanza I want to say kay main..."

"Hey!" Hafsa interrupted me again.

"Hello" Kanza said pulling one of her sweetest smiles.

Kis dewar main apna sar maaroon.... Ugh! I thought fisting my hands and gulping down the anger.

"Only you Baqi sab kahan hain?" Hafsa pulled me back to the reality getting comfortable in the chair opposite me.

"Ahan don't worry the one you are asking about is right here" Kanza said teasingly and she blushed.

"You tell Shehry, everything fit fat?" She asked me, and I nodded smiling slightly.

"Good" she said glancing towards that shop in which Waqas had gone.

"Hafsa control kr yaar, aa jaey gaa" I said smirking and she slapped my hand.

"What do you mean we haven't met from two days" she furrowed and we both laughed.

"Awww" Kanza said pinching her cheeks which were rosy.

"Chalo intezar ki geriyan khatam hoe" I said when I saw my idiots coming back from the shop.

"Ahem, ahem" Kanza clear her throat and I winked.

"Oh dakh bhabi aa gaey" Hussain said to Waqas who was busy in his mobile phone. To this Hafsa blushed hard and the rest of us smiled.

"Kidar?" Waqas asked hurriedly roaming his eyes and suddenly stopped on our table.

"Hey!" He said coming towards the table.

"Hi" she got up and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, he hugged her back. They stood like that until it turned awkward for us.

"Yeh Kia batamezis ho rhe hains" I broke the silence and the two love-birds pulled apart.

"Hugging my girlfriend, any problem?" Waqas said irritation visible in his tone.

"Nah, Lakin aagay peechay bhe dakh lay" Hussain said defending me. Love you Kotay...

"Okay then we guys are leaving, you carry on" Waqas said.

"Fine but hath hola rakhi" I winked and Hafsa gasped.

"Tu tension na lay nhe bana rha tujh itni jaldi chachoo" he shot back and

Hafsa went all red and turned around to leave. On this we all laughed and Waqas glared at me and went after her.

'Kanza POV'

Ahhhh! I am so happy that finally Hafsa got someone special in her life. Yeah, they are in relationship. After that day at my house Waqas took her on a date and proposed her which she accepted, and they became GF, BF.

"Woh tu gaey, we should also be leaving" Hussain said and I nodded.

"See you guys soon" I said smiling getting up.

"Okay bye" I said and headed towards my car.

Aaj Phir Shehry Kuch kehna wala tha, I thought sitting in my car. What is it about? I mean if I ever think something like that it ends up being something else. Jab bhe mujay laga kay he also likes me, the next day I for sure sees him with Soniya, even though he told me that they are not in relationship still I feel insecure.

Insecure? Insecure about what? Ugh! Bohat confusion hay... I told Hafsa about this and she said just to wait.

But I know my love is getting strong by each passing day aur asa lagta hay kay ighar na mila tu marr joa gee. Bohat dafa mainay confess krnay ka socha Lakin I dismissed the idea just because not being sure about it, I mean what if he doesn't...? What if he makes fun about my feelings? What if ighar khabi iss nay asa socha nhe hay ho. Lakin what if he does? My inner voice asked me to confuse me more.

Soon I reached home and went in and sat on the dining table. Yaa ALLAH meri zindaqi main jitni bhe perishaniyaan hain sab ka kio Hal nikal day.
I got up and went to my room. I threw my bag in the cupboard and went up to my bed and crashed into it.

"Mere phone" I said checking my pockets and then remembered that it was I the bag.

I got up and opened my bag. I was digging my hand in it without looking when I grabbed something. I pulled it out and it was a white envelope with "From Shehryaar" written on it.
A letter from Shehryaar?!, I questioned myself with my heart beat quicken.
What could be in it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suspense! suspense! suspense! What could be in the letter? o.O

Tu aik COUPLE to set hay story main, I'll try including their POVs too... ;)

So kesay tha?

And yeah please honestly tell me how are those feeling in italics, I mean does it help you guys to feel their their feelings..? Lol :)

Don't forget to...

Vote!

Comment!

AND keep telling me how's it going... ;)

Love you all out there.. :* (catch it) :D