Graduation

So the morning of KJ's birthday, Kristina was excited to graduate from Miltary Basic Training. She had no clue that the ceremony was on his 23rd birthday that why she celebrated his birthday three nights ago with a huge carvel cake and balloons as the troops FaceTimed him. The ceremony began and everyone ran then later they received coins. When it was Kristina's turn, Sargent Matthew said.

"Kristina Apa Johnson!"

Tessa screamed.

"THAT MY DAUGHTER A BEAUTIFUL TOUGH BADASS WOMAN!"

Kristina kept it together but geez almost lost her composure that KJ quickly calmed mom down.

The Sargent smiled and continued.

"This has been a dream of yours and Josh since you were 5?"

Amanda screamed.

"Yeah Kristina!"

Kristina hear Amanda trying not to cry, but kept it together and nodded.

"Yes sir."

Sergeant Matthew said.

"Cherish this moment now because over time when we start, it will all go downhill."

Kristina nodded as she take it seriously.

"Yes sir."

Then the Sergeant assistant made the moment lighthearted by saying.

"Today's your brother's birthday?"

Kristina smiled.

"Yes sir, feeling grateful that Keneti was born 23 years ago. That my big brother."

Then her whole family and friends cheered as the sergeant assistant said.

"Big family?"

Kristina smiled as she hears them.

"Yes sir."

KJ instagram the moment.

kjapa: Baby sis completed Military Basic training. Best birthday ever! KristinaAJohnson, Can't wait to hug you!

Then came the moment you had to stay still till a family member finds you and tap you out. Kristina stayed still so well for awhile that she ended up being last. Josh said once KJ was in front her snapping a photo of her pose in that moment.

"Clap y'all! Make it special."

KJ tapped her out that Kristina hug him sobbing.

"Happy birthday, Keneti!!!!!!!!"

KJ choked up.

"I'm so proud of you."

Kristina had to catch her breath.

"I thought the practice run was damn tough, but seeing you right there was tougher than I expected because you can't react until you get tapped out! That why I reacted the way I did."

Then Tessa, Keneti, Arietta and Timena came over.

"MOMMY, DADDY, BIG SISSIES. Oh how I miss you all!"

They embraced her.

Arietta said.

"You look so grown up, physically mentally and emotionally. When we dropped you off at the airport, you were still innocent. What did these Sargent did to you? I'm kidding! That was my actual thought when you came out."

Kristina laughed and feeling proud she achieved the goal.

"It ok. I was hoping that the skills I had learned would help grow up and mature myself fast. That was the impression I wanted to show off to you all. Glad it showed because that was my goal throughout training."