Chemotherapy day

So Kristina was nervous to start both treatment knowing the experience from a caregiver point of view it was tough to watch through Amanda and Matt, she braced herself for the aftermath. Once she got back to her room, she felt sick and Timena grabbed a hospital bucket and Kristina let everything out.

Timena felt helpless as she watched Kristina got sick.

"Breathe sis."

Kristina sighed signaling that she done to her sister.

"I'm good."

She said to herself out loud.

"It already day one and I'm frustrated. Now I get it, what Matt felt on his first day and couple treatments after it but I'm going to keep my head up. Matt,  Manda, if you hear me? I get it now man no wonder you both got to low point at certain times. I will not get my head to that point!"

After every treatment she played her favorite band Linkin Park and it works.

One day KJ came home and decided to stop by to the hospital he braced for whatever Kristina is feeling as she was doing chemotherapy when he was in her hospital room. When she came back, he could see she looked tired.

"I'm home." He whispered.

Kristina smiled.

He got her out of the chair and held her close and she was fighting sleep as KJ said.

"It ok, just sleep I'm here."

Kristina relaxed but struggled to sleep it was not until he rocked the rocking chair and sang to her that she fell asleep and of course he gently scooped her up to turned off the lights and then sat back down and he fell asleep as well since he was feeling jet lagged and once he woke up, he felt a lot better than he was earlier. Kristina sleepily woke up feeling sick thankfully KJ has her covered with a bucket in tow knowing the routines from filming Jeremy's movie. Nothing could compare the real situation as her brother, it was difficult to watch his baby sister goes through it.

"Let it out, it ok."

He was fighting back every emotion possible as he keeps a brave face for her as he finally understand what Kristina said to him when she cared for Matt.

It hard to keep a strong face, bro! I'm a wreck.

Once she was done, she felt tired all over again so he laid her down in her bed and cleaned the bucket and then he sobbed fully getting the picture of what Kristina felt on that day when she called him.  Couple minutes later he came out and a nurse had to wake her up for bloodwork and shots thankfully KJ chat her out of it.

"Hey look at me."

Knowing she couldn't move her head she turn her eyes toward him. He fell on his knees and just chatted with her.

"You are the bravest sister I know do you know that?"

Kristina smiled.

"I try. I have always tried to be brave like you, Timena and Arietta everyday even when I was working too."

In that moment the nurse was done.

"You are done!"

Kristina said.

"Thank you."

The nurse leave and KJ try not to cry but Kristina say.

"Breathe you always have been saying that to me."

In that moment he took a breath.

"Thank you for the reminder."

Kristina said.

"I heard you tear up as I fell asleep and I prayed for you beforehand."

KJ kissed her forehead.

"I hope I didn't trigger your memories with caring for Matt?"

Kristina said.

"No. It so far gone now that he is in heaven with Amanda. It breaks my heart that you are all feeling the emotions that I have went through!"

Timena and Arietta and their parents tear up.

"We will beat this! I'm just nervous about Josh as he is serving and not here."

KJ understand as it was difficult for her being away from Amanda.

"We will figure that out."