Running

No NO MATHEW

Kristina shot up gasping and KJ got up and held her.

"Kristina, Breathe baby big bro got you."

She mumbled.

"Ugh what time is it?"

KJ check his cell.

"5:00 am."

She sighed.

"Want to go for a run?"

KJ look at her stunned.

"I know you were trying to take a walk yesterday to clear your head."

So they got dressed had a quick bite and Kristina went outside. She felt Matt's presence and blast worship for strength as she waited for KJ. KJ came out and then Timena and Arietta came out then Amanda.

"So where the heck are we exercising to today, Krissy?"

Amanda asked.

Kristina admits.

"If the hubs gave me the sign to run, we are running to clear my head. I hope we get to see a gorgeous sunrise as we do this. Matthew has always wanted to see a sunrise, I got up early once to see it, but hubby was tired from chemo and that was during our honeymoon."

They all ran for Kristina and she was so happy and felt better compared to yesterday. During a break they got to witness a sunrise and Kristina video it as it was happening.

"Whew this is gorgeous view." Timena said.

Kristina teared up and KJ pulled her into a gentle hug as she filmed.

"Breathe."

Kristina said.

"I know Matt would've been thrilled out of his mind, but I feel like he with us."

Amanda said.

"He is girlie."

She instagram it.

KristinaAJohnson@Matt280 A gorgeous sunrise, what ya think love? Your presence was all around today. Finally cleared my head today with the help from @kjapa @Tapa @AApa and the bestie, @manda17 #familyandfriendzruntogether #Beenupsince5am #Feelingtiredcantwaittonap🥱😴😴😴😴😴

When they got home Kristina, crash on the couch but KJ gently carried her to his bedroom knowing she will have a nightmare at some point again like this morning.