Kristina's PTSD attack and a 3rd reading

Kristina has been having PTSD for awhile even with Josh and Matt just a tad but she never had one in such a long time and now that they are both no longer here, it came with a vengeance as Kristina fearfully expected.

She mentally was stuck in her memory of the training accident three years before her accident: that killed so many soldiers in a training where you get a feel of what would happen in Afghanistan with bombing and shooting and going through different strategies with your team. the goal of the practice run for both times was to see who will lead the group in Afghanistan. The coordinator who originally was in charge of the sound effects, was not aware that it was supposed to be sound effect and not actual bombs and gun.  when it started, Kristina thought what they put together worked on their strategy, but she lost so many of her closest friends.

What triggered it, KJ, Arietta and Timena- the sibs were surprising her with a visit. He accidentally kicked and dropped the garbage in the kitchen. Kristina was so scared, despite texting Brianna, she grabbed her rifle mentally thinking she was there in her training accident and once she made it into the kitchen, she aimed her rifle at her brother unbeknownst to her.

KJ was scared and said calmly.

"Baby Sis, don't shoot."

Arietta turn on the kitchen light and the mental vision of the time disappears as Kristina's face went white at the sight of her pointing her rifle at Keneti and sees the garbage. Brianna came in and seeing the sight unfolding.

"Dang, I wasn't fast enough!"

Bri said.

Kristina cried as she hugged KJ.

"I'm so sorry, Keneti."

KJ realized that something triggered his little sister.

"Breathe, sis."

Arietta, Timena and KJ felt heartbroken as they hugged her sis.

Arietta said.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Kristina shook her head as it was intense.

"Nope."

She said.

"I'm going back to bed."

Eventually Brianna told them everything up to this point and the sergeant confirmed the accuracy of what happened. It broke the siblings heart.

Brianna confessed.

"Remember the announcement when Sarge announced that Kristina was leading Afghanistan when y'all visit her?"

They nodded.

"well prior to this we had the second group practice with the effect this time and Josh and I assured her we will guide her and she said I wanna lead again."

The sergeant said.

"It was the tone in her voice that said Let me, trust me. I worked so damn hard at this point I'm not going to back down. I remember asking what motivates you in this very moment? She smiled and in her vest: was the photo of you three and she said. My siblings, my best friends and my voice of guidance and then she tells us the story how you Keneti, when she was 3 was struggling with homework on her what you want to be when you grow up? Report and you said to her. Whatever you chose to do, find your passion and run with it. Arietta, Timena and I are here for the ride and we will support you in anything alongside mom and daddy. We were touched by the story and she said. I want to show KJ, Timena and Arietta I found it and ran for it!!!!!!!!!!! This is mine. I want to thank my brother for that advice period."