First talent show

At school everyone has sign up and Amanda said.

"Are you going to sign up for the talent show, Krissy?"

Krissy said.

"I don't know. I feel comfortable singing around my family. On the stage, I might froze like a deer!"

Laura said.

"It won't be the same without you. We will stand next to you!"

Then Kristina friends from church said.

"We will help you!"

Amanda agreed.

Kristina had seen so many videos of her sibs doing it and she saw that they had a blast. So she signed up.

So she went home and tell her family as Tessa was excited. She called KJ as he was on set of Riverdale doing the first season and asked if he could come home to be there for Krissy for the first show. So he was able to chat with his manager and director Roberto and asked any of his cast members if they wanted to come and meet Kristina. Cole, Lilli, Camilla, Molly, Skeet and Luke definitely said yes since they have heard so much about Kristina and they did meet Timena and Arietta many times.

The day of the talent show she was nervous but excited. Every child did a awesome performance either sang or dance or they told a joke. The teacher called up Laura, Amanda, Sara, Jessica and Elizabeth and gave clarity that it is Kristina performance. The girls came onstage and Kristina took a breath as Tessa said.

"Yeah Krissy!"

Timena and Arietta cheered.

"Yeah Sis! You got this."

Kristina smile as a home video came on and it showed their brothers performance at church singing this as they were holding their little sisters which was them now onstage. KJ and the guys were speechless as they see the video. After the video, Kristina nods to the teacher on the piano signaling her to begin. Each one of the girls did the verse and harmonize beautifully.

"Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Open my eyes and let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you
And here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly, You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake, became poor
So, here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me
I'll never know
How much it cost
To see my sin
Upon that cross
I'll never know
How much it cost
To see my sin
Upon that cross
I'll never know
How much it cost
To see my sin
Upon that cross
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me."

When it was over, there was silence and Kristina sighed but then KJ stood up and then everyone cheered. Kristina was so relieved! Tessa and Keneti teared up. The girls group hugged. Kristina was going off the stage with the girls, when the principal had brought her back up to surprise her with the news that KJ was here and the family knew for weeks.

"Wasn't that an amazing performance? Kristina, we have a wonderful surprise for you. Do you see anyone special in the audience?"

Krissy look around carefully and spotted KJ.

"My brother!"