Talent Show

So in the hospital they have a talent show and Matthew did signed up and decided to do Jeremy's song My Defender that he played during chemo and there was a surprise for Matt. When he got on stage, he looked at Krissy and mouthed, I love you. Kristina smiled back and blew him a kiss.

So in the first verse and chorus Matthew performed. The second verse began Jeremy came out. Matthew was speechless and the two ended up performing together. As she videoed through tears as Matt smiled for the first time in weeks, Kristina thanked God and KJ surprise his sister by showing up popping up in the video.

"BRO!"

The two hugged as Michelle video them.

During these lines,

I'm saved by the blood
I'm saved by the blood of Jesus
And I'm saved by the blood of Jesus
I'm saved by the blood
And I'm saved
'Cause You're my defender
You fight for me
I will remember
You're all I need
And You are my healer
My remedy
Against the power of the unknown
And I will not stand alone
'Cause You're my defender
I know that You are for me
I know You will not fail
The weapons formed against me
Cannot prevail because
I'm saved by the blood
I'm saved by the blood of Jesus
'Cause You're my defender

Matthew held Kristina's hand and danced with her as Michelle and KJ videoed them. After the performance, Matt thank Jeremy in front of everyone. Then Jeremy said in front of everyone revealing everything.

"Matt, you should be thanking Kristina for pulling the surprise together. She convinced KJ, her brother and KJ told me everything."

Matthew looked at Krissy as she mouthed to him as Michelle joined in together saying Surprise! And he teared up a little and wheeled himself toward her with Michelle guiding the IV and he stood up embracing her.

"Thank you, Baby."

Kristina fought back tears explaining.

"I know ever since we were growing up, all you ever told me that you dreamed of was "Meeting Jeremy and performing with him." Last week I saw you at your lowest and I knew that this would give you a boost!"

Matt then thank KJ.

"Bro, I can't believe how you two and my sister pulled this off! Thank you."

KJ said trying not to cry.

"You are so special to my little sister and I call her every day to check on her since our parents and sisters told me about your journey with this. Kristina told me that you were having a rough day and she told me that you were a huge fan of Jeremy and was wondering if I could get him to meet you and I told her I would try my best. The next week after sharing about you and Kristina, Jeremy wanted to meet you and my sister. When I told Michelle, she was excited. When I then told Kristina, she cried and then I cried as she thanked me."

Kristina admitted.

"We both sobbed."

KJ then said.

"I hope you have the courage to beat this now."

Matthew admits.

"I feel the same way."

Jeremy came down and KJ said.

"You have met Timena and Arietta, but this is Kristina, my little sister."