Will You?

Kristina woke up feeling relieved that her family were not upset about everything that she went through till the accident. KJ understood why she was up overthinking couple nights worrying about the bloodwork for her breast cancer going into stages but it didn't.

Timena said.

"Today is a wonderful day!"

Kristina was puzzled.

"Ok?"

So she chilled and got dolled up until she was told to go to the ballroom. When she went in, there was Joshua and he hugged her everyone sat down and listened and the DJ gave Joshua the mic.

"First of all, Kristina you look incredible."

Kristina smiled and mouthed.

"Thank you."

Josh prepared his speech.

"Kristina Hope,

The first time I saw you at preschool I remember thinking wow she is adorable and pretty, but then Matt has grasped your attention. So I truly shifted my focus and I saw you as a little sister I always dreamed of wanting and in year 4 we vowed to join the army! When I moved, I was so upset that I didn't say goodbye to you or Matt but God knew that he would lead me back to you. I met Kelly, fell in love until cancer changed both of us but I was determined to be at her side as this all happened, I propose, got married and stay dedicated to caring for her till she passed. I did grieve for the longest time until I knew Kelly wanted me to find love again. Never thought that reunion on Christmas Eve right before we head for basic training, would made me whole again."

He paused as he wiped away tears.

"Deep down you were going through a lot. Matt had cancer you cared for him nonstop while balancing school I was speechless by your determination and how you handled it with grace. You two got married on the same day Kelly and I did. I remember you told me on the plane to Austin the entire details of Matt's passing and what you have gone through in the aftermath and it made sense to why you were not ready to date even when I sang the Keith Urban song for the talent show. During training, I felt Kelly's presence often saying Let go if you love Jess, do it! I knew from Kelly's letter that she would be wanting me to move on, but that presence was enough for me to do it, but for you it was tough. So I had to give you space."

Kristina breathe through it as tears formed and Molly wiped her tears. Josh hugged her knowing that she was going to cry.

"When I was writing this, I knew that it was going to take you back to that tough season. Care to explain to everyone what you were going through?"

Kristina admitted wheeled up to face everyone on the microphone knowing that she never shared the story with her family and Matt's as they were there in attendance.

"To Matt's family and my family, you all only saw one side, I have finally moved on when at Amanda's memorial service I announced that Josh and I were dating! It was a long process to get to that point and it was a tough time: on the one hand, I did fall in love with Josh and I knew Matt clearly stated in the letter, I hope you find someone that love you more than I could ever give you. I was wrestling with the heartache that I was stuck in. So I needed space and one night in the chapel, I prayed the deepest prayer that I had ever prayed in my life and I told God that he have always been there for me through thick and thin, and as your Daughter in Christ I am asking you to remove the heartache that I am dealing with. Matthew say in his letter before he got sick, was he wanted me to move on and I need you to fulfill his wish and I respected that marriage vow until he went home and that is all I am asking. That was my prayer and request."