Honored by The Rollettes

So they had The Rollettes experience and the next minute Chelsie decided to honor their longtime participant and it could be anyone Mayli, Laura, Angel or anyone. They put on a big video package to lead the introduction.

"Hi my name is Kristina Apa and I'm new to The Rollettes Experience."

Using the song by Birdy Keep your head up in the background with the line: Hold tight, you're slowly coming back to life
I'll be keeping your head up!

Everyone notice in every video, her smile and the light in her eyes were slowly coming back. For her siblings, they cried while watching Chelsie has brought back their sister! She has come a long way from her work accident.

Kristina was floored as they were showing each video she was in from the beginning till now even her dance classes virtually as she doing her job serving in the military as a recruiter and they showed the clip of her friends joining the virtual session as they use 15 or 20 manual wheelchairs for her colleagues and friends.

Chelsie sees Kristina wheels in blindfolded and Brianna said.

"Take it off now."

Kristina took it off and was floored and immediately hugged Chelsie.

"Oh my gosh, Chelsie first welcome to Austin! Second how did these wheelchairs show up?"

Chelsie said.

"Your friends and colleagues want to join in the fun! Knowing that you are doing these sessions on your own. So we order 15 or more manuals chairs for each of them to join."

Kristina smiled.

Then they showed funny videos of Kristina as well.

Michelle said.

"How you pop it up or pop a wheelie?"

So Chelsie instructs step by step and Kristina had it, but her chair fell backward and she fell right out of her chair then there was silence.

"Kristina!"

Tessa says.

Kristina just laughed and says.

"I'm ok!"

Chelsie came down and hugged her.

"Are you ok?"

Kristina said.

"Yeah-if my brother had seen me on the floor, he would have scooped me up. Laughter is the best medicine so that's my coping mechanism."

Everyone agreed.

So she tries it again and nailed it.

When KJ watch her fall, he held his breath but smiled at her response.

The second video was funny: no kids were apart of this, so they had a day where they play a song everyone thought it was all innocent, but it was not. KJ, Timena and Arietta were there. The song was Cassie Me and U. She would be dancing to this so many times!

"You ready, Kristina?"

Chelsie started the song.

Kristina started dancing really casually singing the first verse till the line.

I've been so busy, but I've been thinking 'bout
What I wanna do with you

The mom meter within her started going off during second verse.

I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready
I know what to do, if only you would let me
As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right
Here is where you wanna be